zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Kages
Omega2042
Posted: Mar 13 2007, 10:12 PM

Unregistered

They would stop being a jounin. They wouldnt go on missions anymore and would just sit in their office all day long running everything. Why is this so hard for you to drop?
Ds14
Posted: Mar 13 2007, 11:53 PM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

The same reason it's hard for you to come up with a valid reason why they shouldn't be player controlled.

We don't know for sure that the Kages sit in the office all day. The amount of paperwork they are doing is controlled by the amount of missions needed to be sent out or other things. This doesn't keep them grounded in their office. A jounin wouldn't be a jounin, but they would still be able to do missions by this logic.
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Mar 13 2007, 11:57 PM

Unregistered

kages cant do missions and risk hurting themselves
Ds14
Posted: Mar 14 2007, 12:00 AM

They should be strong enough not to get hurt. Or go with protection.
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Mar 14 2007, 12:06 AM

Unregistered

that would ruin the point of taking a mission like that tho. kages wouldnt want to take missions anyway because then they're stealing a mission that might possibly be a learning experience for one of their Jounin
Omega2042
Posted: Mar 14 2007, 12:15 AM

Unregistered

Here is a valid reason: An admin is saying no. Keep this up and bad things will happen. I covered the reaons behind why its done this way enough. Locking topic.
Nirubi-chan
Posted: Mar 14 2007, 12:25 PM

ANBU

Member No.: 1

Actually, it is possible for a jounin to become a chuunin. If someone wants the role of Kage I'd definitely talk it over with them first. So yeah, Omega I wish you had asked me about this.. my fault for not reading it earlier.

Also, a Kage wouldn't be going on missions unless they were EXTREMELY important.
Omega2042
Posted: Mar 14 2007, 12:44 PM

Unregistered

Despite thinking this is in horrible taste, I feel I must quote my first post in this topic.

Or we leave them as NPC seeing as how we changed it from being player controlled. Thats just how its going to be. Assuming down the line someone really wants to do it, we will deal with it at that time, but right now no one is even close to be strong enough, 30K wouldnt cut it, and no one is asking anyway. So end of issue really

I did mention leaving room for someone to take this horribly boring job if they really wanted, but so far no one has asked.
Kanki-chan
Posted: Mar 16 2007, 11:07 PM

Unregistered

Much as it kills me, I take Omega's side on this battle (for now, anyway). Akuitora was Yukikage of Smoke, and I did write out missions, but the best she could do for stuff was to either cause trouble, fight, and finally just demote herself to jounin. So until there's either enough people to need a playable kage, or Smoke comes back as a playable village, I'm fine with NPC kages.

still, I can't help but point out: Kages could still be teachers, because isn't that what the third and the fourth did with oro, jiraiya, tsunade, Rin, kakashi, and that one Uchiha kid?
Ds14
Posted: Mar 16 2007, 11:51 PM

I was asking about if someone wanted to be kage, could they try to become one. And what process would they go about becoming one by.

I don't want it and apparently nobody else that's on now wants it. But someone may in the future, so I'm asking if it's going to be allowed at all.
Mizukage
Posted: Mar 17 2007, 03:55 AM

Unregistered

Seeing as how I am the true mizukage, I would prefer if no one was to take my spot. It really is a boring job after all... paper work... paper work... go look at the academy. Uhm, more paper work... then I get about five hours of sleep. You want my job? You can have it! I miss the good old days!

>_>

~The Mizukage...

Edit: If this isn't FAB or Omega, who the hell do you think it is? Take a wild guess, the winner gets... a cookie?
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Mar 17 2007, 11:57 AM

Unregistered

Wait, if Akuitora used to be the original Yukikage, how did she get by with only 10,000 Chakra? *is shot*
Ds14
Posted: Mar 17 2007, 04:46 PM

Used to have 100,000.
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Mar 17 2007, 10:48 PM

Unregistered

Ah, I see. I guess it may have gotten boring from being so overpowered eh?
Kanki-chan
Posted: Mar 18 2007, 01:08 AM

Unregistered

More like in character Kemuri was getting too small of a shinobi nation (it had about 4-5 consistent rpers besides the Yukikage) that wasn't in need of a kage, so...just read her character history, it might show some insight.

But to answer ur question bluntly, evil personality aside, she was rather bored to the point of having to cause trouble within Kemuri. Giving all jounin and chuunin "mission scrolls" thatwould spray ink or something at them when they opened the scroll, for example.

Note: the 10,000 is Jani's (my other character's) chakra. Akuitora's is the 40,000

I do miss having chidori and the thousand years of pain jutsus, though.

P.S.: Gee, Mizukage, I'm going to take three ideas. 1) they were in Nrp and Naruto KnH, 2) They like WoW, and 3) they also have been on Jiyuu for about as long as I have.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0279 seconds · Archive