zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (15) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

State of the Site, C'mon guys
Ds14
Posted: May 29 2006, 05:25 PM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

I say we should try not to let this site die. After all, the last post in Konoha, which has the most genin(from what I remember) was on may 24th, 5 days ago. Be active. Even if you have finals, you still can make a post that takes 3-5 minutes to type, can't you?
Fire Fist Ace
Posted: May 29 2006, 08:35 PM

Unregistered

Preaching to the choir, I encourage/yell at the people I know to post, but they don't so. Some post, most don't though.
JauntyHat
Posted: May 30 2006, 06:54 AM

Unregistered

I didnt think it was in that much trouble. Its a forum rp, so its bound to be slow
Ds14
Posted: Jun 3 2006, 04:33 AM

Goddammit, guys...... goddammit.
JauntyHat
Posted: Jun 3 2006, 05:06 AM

Unregistered

what? what i miss?
Omega2042
Posted: Jun 3 2006, 06:21 AM

Unregistered

So exactly what do you want people to do about it? Look at where everyone is. It would seem no one in in Konoha. Mist is pretty much dead, although there should be some posts there soonish. Sand is empty now, and the people from Sand are in a fight. Smoke has two people in it, who have posted. The Kage is on the way to Konoha, although the kage hasnt been on in the past two days, hence the lack of movement there and in the fight with the Sand nin. And Stone, well you dont need to know whats going on there right now.

We are trying to get the meeting done so we can explain what is going on in Stone, but we have to sort of walk through the mud until we do. After that we can try to get people back, since things should be more interesting then.
Ds14
Posted: Jun 4 2006, 02:37 AM

Thank you for being concerned. There are probably 6 people that care anymore and they're mostly staff. I don't quite know what to do about it, but we can all make suggestions. You and I have already done talked about it. Anyone else know any good ideas?
JauntyHat
Posted: Jun 4 2006, 03:07 AM

Unregistered

Advertising Campaign is the only thing I can think of.
Ds14
Posted: Jun 4 2006, 03:30 AM

Does advertising work w/ Naruto rpgs? There are so many crappy ones that I don't even look for them. You can advertise as well as possible and still have a bad rpg, so most people don't look. But it's worth a try.

I suggested google bombing (search wikipedia for the meaning of that if you don't know) the site, but FAB said no.
Omega2042
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 10:56 AM

Unregistered

What would help with this whole thing to to know who around here is willing to try and revive this thing.
atemi
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 03:24 PM

Unregistered

I aM
Fire Fist Ace
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 04:29 PM

Unregistered

yea, but people get bored, get busy with jobs, or get annoyed with the rpg they are posting on's rules, the staff or the other posters. This is what happens when you get people on boards, 99% will leave and never return.
JauntyHat
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 08:30 PM

Unregistered

Also we're entering the summer which is usually VERY slow for RPS, remember the NRP? that thing basically died out in the summer, but it didnt. It came back fairly strongly in the fall and then died instantly in the winter XD
Ds14
Posted: Jun 5 2006, 10:17 PM

Well, Atemi, FAB, and Yukio can help by posting in the tournament so we can get stuff going in Konoha.

It's weird how to get more activity in an rpg you have to show others that there already is activity, huh?
Lord_of_Tayopia
Posted: Jun 6 2006, 12:26 AM

Unregistered

yeah and im sure something will happen i mean we still have new members flowing in
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (15) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0243 seconds · Archive