zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (11) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Hello and Welcome
Lord_of_Tayopia
Posted: Feb 1 2006, 12:09 AM

Unregistered

alrighty i just wanted to say hello to everyone here...and my last naruto rp forum died...so well i came in search and this looks promising...and i might not have my character up in a few days but im thinking....i have a strong complex to bring back my puppet master...or make a Sakon/Ukon brothers...so hmm any suggestians to which i should pick?
Uchiha Satori
Posted: Feb 1 2006, 12:24 AM

ANBU

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hey there LoT!! I remember you from my first days at NRP. Glad to see you around happy.gif As far as your character goes.. I say pick the Sakon/Ukon style thing. I just find that ability to be so awesome.. combined with the fact that I never finished mapping out the puppet tree and have no will left to do so...

It's hard deciding how puppets should work and all... Well, you're choice, and welcome!
Pride-kun
Posted: Feb 1 2006, 12:27 AM

Unregistered

Ah yeah, same same with Satori or FAB. Hi~ smile.gif

But maybe LoT can finish the puppet chart, I remember LoT's character and I liked it. Can probably kick Sasori's ass. laugh.gif
Lord_of_Tayopia
Posted: Feb 2 2006, 12:54 AM

Unregistered

indeed i would be glad to....i rather enjoy the whole puppet thing...and i actually made the ole Nojima a son who is twice as awesome hahah...anyway yah if you'd like ill be glad to do the puppet tree..that would save me the trouble of having to make a seperate puppet family clan...haha...

and idk if i can but maybe i could be an admin...idk...ive always wanted to be..haha

but yah ill probibly do the sakon/ukon ill have the whole thing finished i think by monday...im not sure i have a crazy family schedual..so yah....
Lord_of_Tayopia
Posted: Feb 2 2006, 02:54 AM

Unregistered

ok i was totally lieing about how long it would take me...i got modivated haha..

so im already like over half done with the advanced bloodline and i was wondering out of writers block....if i cant think of all the jutsu i would like in the jutsu tree.....can i put in more as they come along....because i do that some times....

And so the Brother Sakon and Ukon have a last name and soon to be Sibilings

Tenraku Clan is almost born!

Date Tenraku and Kudo Tenraku will be here soon!

Totally sorry for the double post it just occured to me....never happen again...
Kanki-chan
Posted: Feb 5 2006, 01:50 AM

Unregistered

Yet another one of the first members who should've posted here a LONG time ago, I'm Kanki-chan, midwestern correspondent. As for my rping, just check out the Kemuri country for the yukikage...
Lord_of_Tayopia
Posted: Feb 5 2006, 03:39 AM

Unregistered

yah i didnt know about you guy i wish i would have....oh and i just made a twin genins for that country nice to meet you...
Sayuko-Karinyu
Posted: Feb 10 2006, 06:43 PM

Unregistered

Hey everyone, what's up? Found this site, it's awesome, great job. I'll post my character once I see if my bloodline is accepted or not. Can't wait to start rping, ^^
Mazrith986
Posted: Feb 10 2006, 07:54 PM

Unregistered

Welcome to naruto Jiyuu. Enjoy your Stay!
Shodai Kourikage-sama
Posted: Feb 10 2006, 10:03 PM

Unregistered

Hey! Hey! Hey! It's Kami! Welcome to the new guys, I hope you enjoy the experience!
katana
Posted: Feb 17 2006, 03:00 AM

Unregistered

(( Konban wa, minna-san. *bows* Yosh. *waves* I'm Mitsu Katana. I've been developing my little family of characters for quite a while now with my main core of friends who are all interested in Naruto as well.

There's something I'm curious of though. *taps her chin with her index finger out of habit/thought* When I created my character, Mai Ronri, I had her born in Sunagakure, and later on when she was eleven she moved to Konohagakure due to an event I'll explain in her registery. This and her fighting style is one of her own, but encorporates the wind abilities of Temari from Sunagakure, minus the fan.

*becomes unsure of herself* There is a Clan for wind like abilities, though my character doesn't go so far as to levitate objects or themselves. This girl taught herself her attacks and such when she observed Temari training when she was young. She does use the wind, by charging the particles of the air with her chakra. I had always thought of her movement to be a combination of several different styles of fighting that I've seen throughout my life. Though now I've been told that her fighting style looks to be a mix of a semi-new T.V. show Avatar: the Last Airbender's Fire and Air nation's elemental ablities.

From watching several episodes that I downloaded, I've concluded that they were, indeed, right. So now my question is whether or not my character should be a part of the Clan. *confuses herself* But another part of her history was that she was only second generation ninja... Ack...

Gomen ne, I've been babbling. Sumimasen. I'll go look around the site more. *bows, disappears in a poof of air* ))
Mazrith986
Posted: Feb 17 2006, 03:34 AM

Unregistered

Welcome to Jiyuu enjoy your stay. As for the clan thing I'm going to throw that over to Satori.
katana
Posted: Feb 17 2006, 05:05 AM

Unregistered

(( Hai. *smiles* Arigatou, Mazrith-sama. I'll await Satori-sama's reply then. ))
Mazrith986
Posted: Feb 17 2006, 05:07 AM

Unregistered

BTW: You don't have to RP the general discussion forum. Unless you really want to.
Uchiha Satori
Posted: Feb 17 2006, 05:07 AM

ANBU

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Ok... Wow. Lol, you remind me of someone I met before. Your app is looking fine at the moment. Glad to have you here!! ^^ and Maz is right.. although you're not RPing. No parenthesis (sp.. lol) needed. Welcome to Jiyuu!! =O
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (11) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0255 seconds · Archive