zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (11) « First ... 9 10 [11]  ( Go to first unread post )

Hello and Welcome
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Mar 15 2007, 10:56 AM

Unregistered

yah, it's real fun around here. So, tell us how you found out about this place (my favorite question to ask)
flamento
Posted: Mar 15 2007, 04:40 PM

Unregistered

yea, it's true, i love this forum. I just joined around a few days ago... feels like home... rolleyes.gif
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Mar 15 2007, 10:06 PM

Unregistered

fo shizzle! aahhh!! new members! say hello! XD
Crimson
Posted: Mar 18 2007, 04:31 PM

Unregistered

I guess i should introduce myself, I am crimson probably the most calm and collected guy you will ever meet. This is my first Naruto RP but make no mistake i'm no stranger to RPing. I came here because the Fire Emblem RP board I usually hang out at was deleted and so I came here, looking to soothe my Rp itch. I've read over the rules and I think have this RP down but I have 3 questions.

1)How exactly is chakra gained? I understand you gain chakra from training and missions but who determines when and how much chakra you gain?

2)How do go up in rank? Is it like in the anime where you enter a selection exam and if you pass you go up in rank? If so how often do these exams take place? Or is it dertemined by post count? And what about becoming a Hunter-nin/ANBU?

3)Is it allowed for members to have character-specific weapons? Like after the character becomes a jonin they inherit their family's special sword or something?
Ds14
Posted: Mar 18 2007, 06:54 PM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

QUOTE (Crimson @ Mar 18 2007, 10:31 AM)
I guess i should introduce myself, I am crimson probably the most calm and collected guy you will ever meet. This is my first Naruto RP but make no mistake i'm no stranger to RPing. I came here because the Fire Emblem RP board I usually hang out at was deleted and so I came here, looking to soothe my Rp itch. I've read over the rules and I think have this RP down but I have 3 questions.

1)How exactly is chakra gained? I understand you gain chakra from training and missions but who determines when and how much chakra you gain?

2)How do go up in rank? Is it like in the anime where you enter a selection exam and if you pass you go up in rank? If so how often do these exams take place? Or is it dertemined by post count? And what about becoming a Hunter-nin/ANBU?

3)Is it allowed for members to have character-specific weapons? Like after the character becomes a jonin they inherit their family's special sword or something?

1. One of the Admins, FAB, decides it. He's a reasonable guy, you can trust him.

2. This time around, I'm not really sure. Last go, there was a Chuunin Exam and it seemed like only one person made it. But the rp died before anyone could be declared a winner. And I think if you're a chuunin and feel like being a hunter-nin or ANBU, you can go to the hokage or mizukage's office and ask.

3. Yeah, I think so. If you say it in your bio beforehand. Just ask a mod or admin about this to make sure.

Hope this was informative enough :-D Have a good time, yo.
Omega2042
Posted: Mar 18 2007, 07:08 PM

Unregistered

1) Skip

2) Genin to Chuunin will be through an exam, or if someone earns it outside of that. Dont want to give too many details, but we wont have like genin with 20K chakra running around.

As for when the exams are held, random times. When we feel the time is right for an exam. Currently the genin are all too weak to hold one, so we will be doing other things while they build up.

ANBU are controlled by their villages so there is no international exam like with chuunin. Who knows what sort of test your kage will give you to go up in rank.

3) Yes, but like all things they have to be approved before use. This is all assuming you want some effect other than just a named sword of course.
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Mar 18 2007, 07:30 PM

Unregistered

cool, we have another solid RP'er then. What's the average chakra level you guys want people to have before you seriously consider starting up the Chuunin exams?
Omega2042
Posted: Mar 18 2007, 07:41 PM

Unregistered

What happened to surprises? Anyway, not telling! You will know when its going to be held. Its a surprise!
Hokori
Posted: Mar 18 2007, 07:50 PM

Unregistered

so until then all of us genins will just continue training. theres i think 6 of us at least now.
Kazuma
Posted: Mar 18 2007, 07:58 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Omega2042 @ Mar 18 2007, 02:41 PM)
What happened to surprises?  Anyway, not telling!  You will know when its going to be held.  Its a surprise!

*sniffle* Surprises are the pits.

Anyway, welcome to anyone who may be new. Not all three posted, but welcome to Ruka, Zeduk, and Crimson.
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Mar 18 2007, 08:12 PM

Unregistered

That's right, welcome you guys. Don't be shy to say what's up.
Ds14
Posted: Mar 18 2007, 08:57 PM

QUOTE (FinalRagnarok @ Mar 18 2007, 01:30 PM)
cool, we have another solid RP'er then. What's the average chakra level you guys want people to have before you seriously consider starting up the Chuunin exams?

I was about 5k last time. I wish ppl that have only seen ayame as a jounin could see the genin posts. Biiig difference.
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Mar 18 2007, 09:16 PM

Unregistered

Whoa, why was there such a big difference? At least now I have something to aim for, 5k here I come!
Ds14
Posted: Mar 19 2007, 11:16 PM

600th post! And welcome all newcomers if I haven't welcomed you yet.
Nirubi-chan
Posted: Mar 20 2007, 12:45 AM

ANBU

Member No.: 1

Okay, this topic is over. Closed, but not deleted.. over spammed.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (11) « First ... 9 10 [11] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0218 seconds · Archive