zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (11) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Hello and Welcome
Mazrith986
Posted: Jan 28 2006, 01:59 AM

Unregistered

Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu! Enjoy your stay and notify Uchiha Satori or myself if you have any problems.
Uchiha Satori
Posted: Jan 28 2006, 02:23 AM

ANBU

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hey everybody thanks for coming! Things are really starting to pick up! I love! Have fun everyone. Welcome back of course Pride. I'm always here if anyone needs help getting started
Mihodo Yamado
Posted: Jan 28 2006, 02:29 AM

Unregistered

Yeah, I never took the time to really introduce myself. I'm Yamado.. an aquaintance of Uchiha Satori (FAB) I'm here... I RP, I do stuff. That's about it.. sup d00ds and d00det(FAB)?
Kulmiye
Posted: Jan 28 2006, 06:13 PM

Unregistered

Hey my name is Kulmiye. I would like to say that this site is done very very well and I would like you to know this is gonna be GREAT lol. I usually get really involved so don't worry ill be here lol.
Uchiha Satori
Posted: Jan 28 2006, 06:25 PM

ANBU

Member No.: 1

Lol, so the Bleach fans continue to arrive.. welcome, nice to see ya! Thanks for the compliment. We still have some kinks to work out though, so we're gonna keep going. See ya around
Haraki
Posted: Jan 28 2006, 06:36 PM

The gofer

Member No.: 34

Yes..welcome to NARUTOJIYUU!! its fun...so enjoy yourself..and...obey the rules.. biggrin.gif
Mazrith986
Posted: Jan 28 2006, 07:04 PM

Unregistered

Hey Haraki, it's Naruto Jiyuu. There is a space in between. =P

Welcome to Jiyuu. I'm Maz and I guess I'm the head of PR. If you have any problems talk with Satori a.k.a. Fab.
Shodai Kourikage-sama
Posted: Jan 29 2006, 01:32 AM

Unregistered

small problem, I don't do well with following rules...

Wait, what am I saying, I'm a huge advocate of following the rules.

Almost forgot...

MUAHAHAHAHH!!! KAMI LIVES!!! AND HE"S THE KOURIKAGE!!!!

Or will be atleast...hehehe

Hey everyone, itsa me Kami (Thought I was gonna say itsa me mario didn't you?!?)

And just so I can get it out of my system....grumble grumble gripe gripe. There, now as long as some horrible n00b doesn't show up I won't have to do a rant post *fondly remembers his rant post and how much he had to edit it...lol*

Now all I have to do is drag Kitsune over here...believe it or not that might actually be easier done than said.
Vox
Posted: Jan 30 2006, 12:17 AM

Unregistered

Hi, I'm the fresh victim.
Shodai Kourikage-sama
Posted: Jan 30 2006, 01:27 AM

Unregistered

Welcome! Konichiwa! I'm Kami, soon to be known as Shodai Kourikage-sama (as my name suggests). If you have any questions feel free to ask me!
Kintaro
Posted: Jan 30 2006, 01:46 AM

Unregistered

I guess I should have posted here awhile ago... but do I really need an introduction. >_>

I mean I am the best person in the world! ^^ Alright all sarcasm aside, welcome new members and um... thats about it. I am far to lazy to give a damn about anything else.

On a side note, Atake (Yes I am still gonna call you that) who is this... Shane? cool.gif
Mazrith986
Posted: Jan 30 2006, 01:59 AM

Unregistered

Read the first page of hello's Kintaro. Hello all new people!
Kintaro
Posted: Jan 30 2006, 02:01 AM

Unregistered

Ah well that is shane? Well he should start posting if he wants me to say happy birthday... wait I just did. Er what ever but >_> he hasn't even made a character.

/complain...
Pandaman
Posted: Jan 30 2006, 02:24 AM

Unregistered

Heh, welcome all newbloods. I am Pandaman, the amazing moderator! If you need anything you can contact me on AIM. My s/n is The Unholy Panda and I'll be whenever I'm not working or playing WoW.
Pride-kun
Posted: Jan 30 2006, 06:25 AM

Unregistered

zOMG, ATAKE ATAKE ATAKE!!!

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Topic OptionsPages: (11) 1 [2] 3 4 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0290 seconds · Archive