zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (11) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

Hello and Welcome
Uchiha Satori
Posted: Dec 3 2005, 09:25 PM

ANBU

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hello and Welcome, to Naruto Jiyuu, the free Naruto RP. Here at Jiyuu, we pride ourselves in giving all of our members control over their own characters, stories, thoughts and ideas. Myself and the other moderators will always do our best to serve you in the best way possible in order to make everything run smoothly.

If everyone does their best to work and cooporate with others, I'm sure we will be able to turn this RP into something great that we all care for and enjoy. With that said, I'd just like to say, thanks for stopping by and looking us over, and I hope you have fun!
Mazrith986
Posted: Dec 8 2005, 07:59 AM

Unregistered

Heya! I'm Mazrith one of the Admin around here! Welcome to the RP and enjoy yourselves. Just be forewarned. I'm the crazy one! rolleyes.gif

Laterz!

sharingan.gifMazrith986!!!!marks.gif
Fire Fist Ace
Posted: Dec 8 2005, 08:26 AM

Unregistered

I'm Kyo, one of the other mods. I'm the calm, cool, collected and overall bad-ass admin of the group. Welcome to Jiyuu, have fun.
Hyuuga Chago
Posted: Jan 20 2006, 02:30 AM

Unregistered

um hi im Chago, and um about the charts and techniques, im very confused, can you make up your own jutsus, or must you have one from a certain list
Mazrith986
Posted: Jan 20 2006, 06:32 AM

Unregistered

You may make your own single jutsus or you can design a chart if you wish. Single jutsus can be added to one of your trees.
Shane
Posted: Jan 20 2006, 04:22 PM

Unregistered

Hello i'm new to the forum but not new to role playing in naruto based rp forums
so anyway i can also do simple gfx stuff like my sigs below and that's about it
Mazrith986
Posted: Jan 20 2006, 05:08 PM

Unregistered

Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We do ask that you limit your banners to 3 please. Enjoy your stay and ask for help if you need it. Welcome again.
Kuroukami Yukio
Posted: Jan 27 2006, 03:27 AM

Unregistered

fire fist ace your sig rox. Hi I'm Yukio, blah.
Mazrith986
Posted: Jan 27 2006, 03:51 AM

Unregistered

Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu!
Pride-kun
Posted: Jan 28 2006, 01:03 AM

Unregistered

Ahaha, hi Maz, FAB. Kintaro told me to come back here, so yeah, I did. laugh.gif

And also, can you delete my old character(unless it already is) cuz yeah... going to make a new and improved one. =)
Mazrith986
Posted: Jan 28 2006, 01:12 AM

Unregistered

You know I was waiting to see how long it would take you. I didn't say anything cause i figured you got the e-mail. Don't worry about your characters. Just make the new ones.
Pride-kun
Posted: Jan 28 2006, 01:16 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Mazrith986 @ Jan 27 2006, 05:12 PM)
You know I was waiting to see how long it would take you. I didn't say anything cause i figured you got the e-mail. Don't worry about your characters. Just make the new ones.

Yeah, sorry. I dun really check that e-mail and I juss got a PM from Kintaro after I checked NRP today, so yeah... I'm here now. happy.gif

I was also involved in another rp, so yeah. But now I'll make my character.
Mazrith986
Posted: Jan 28 2006, 01:29 AM

Unregistered

Well the system was revamped and all the old character were discarded unless you wanted to revamp them for this site. Up to you, your old characters are in the registration forum still if you wanted to revamp them.

Welcome back to Jiyuu dude.
Pride-kun
Posted: Jan 28 2006, 01:45 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Mazrith986 @ Jan 27 2006, 05:29 PM)
Well the system was revamped and all the old character were discarded unless you wanted to revamp them for this site. Up to you, your old characters are in the registration forum still if you wanted to revamp them.

Welcome back to Jiyuu dude.

Yeah, for sure, for sure. biggrin.gif

But I'll probably PM you if I dun understand the jutsu thing btw, so yeah, be prepared to explain. wink.gif
Itsuu Akumei
Posted: Jan 28 2006, 01:47 AM

Unregistered

Hey, I just found this site through the directory. What's up?
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (11) [1] 2 3 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0500 seconds · Archive