zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Anyone remember this?
Omega2042
Posted: May 21 2007, 09:56 AM

Unregistered

http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/4959/cast1copyyc7.gif

Party inspired by recent events! Something I forgot to mention, could you guys please give me some feedback on this thing? Keep in mind that ultimatly I aim for a good script and just use the comic as a less boring way then just writing it all out to present it. Still, I do try and make the comic work and all that, but if you guys never give me any feedback I cant really make it better.
Kanki-chan
Posted: May 21 2007, 09:20 PM

Unregistered

lmao on DS's comment on being a guy, can't wait to see the journey actually start, which is prolly going to be the next page or so.
Ds14
Posted: May 21 2007, 10:12 PM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

The funniest part wasn't in the comic. It was reading "it was partially inspired by recent events" and then reading the last panel.
Kazuma
Posted: May 21 2007, 10:49 PM

Unregistered

lmao

Meh, both of those mentioned by Kanki-chan and DS were funny when put together.

Well done. I like it so far.
Kanki-chan
Posted: May 21 2007, 11:51 PM

Unregistered

I wouldn't be surprised though if the prinny is thought to be a guy, then I'm all "lol, I'm a gurl, d00d!" when my char is introduced, esp since i seem to b teh only girl on this rp.
Kintaro
Posted: May 22 2007, 11:26 PM

Unregistered

Ah I remember this... a little bit <_<

I demand a character now...

Oh and I can't help but laugh at the fact that Kanki is a prinny... d00d.
Omega2042
Posted: May 24 2007, 11:38 PM

Unregistered

Omega2042
Posted: May 30 2007, 07:38 AM

Unregistered

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/6899/cast4copyim9.gif

Although it seems no one cares anymore...A reason to stop making them if I ever saw one.
Fire Fist Ace
Posted: May 30 2007, 02:05 PM

Unregistered

it's not that people don't care, it's that people were waiting to see what was next. I know that's why I didn't post.
Kanki-chan
Posted: May 30 2007, 06:58 PM

Unregistered

I know, I was pretty much waiting for when you could put out the comic. And since you pointed out to us one time that it takes about an hour and a half to make a page, people tend to not complain too loudly. Besides, the way Ifigure it now that you've introduced all of the characters, the story can pick up again, and by then you should have more responses.

Btw, nice on making Kintaro a Sasuke at first.
Kazuma
Posted: Jun 1 2007, 02:57 AM

Unregistered

Hmm...General, huh?

nice...alright gentlemen...

Be seated.

Now, I want you to remember...that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it...by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.

I don't wanna get any messages saying we are holding our position. We're not holding anything.

We are advancing constantly and we're not interested in holding anything except the enemy. We're going ta hold on to him by the nose, and we're gonna kick 'im in the ass!

Gonna kick the hell out of him all the time, and we're gonna go through 'im like crap through a goose!

Alright, now you sons o' bitches, you know how I feel. That's all.

Yeah...I suddenly felt the urge to type that while watching the clip...

Yes, I was also waiting for the next part.
Omega2042
Posted: Jun 1 2007, 11:56 AM

Unregistered

http://img377.imageshack.us/img377/7974/an...ngpage10ie4.gif

There! Now you are all out of excuses!
Vox
Posted: Jun 1 2007, 01:54 PM

Unregistered

Why will I only fight Zerg? I'm no speciesist. Some of my best friends...
Kazuma
Posted: Jun 3 2007, 01:37 AM

Unregistered

haha

needs moar fillers!
Omega2042
Posted: Jun 3 2007, 02:53 AM

Unregistered

OK, I am feeling generous, I let me first bring up my avatar and banner. Pretty arent they? In case you didnt notice, yes that is second gear Luffy. Anyway, what I am willing to do is make these little things based on your character in the comic. Of course I wont just do it for free. I will only do it for people whom comment.

When I feel you have earned one I will tell you and then we will work out what you want and etc etc. Well, thats it. Oh and no comic for about a week.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0239 seconds · Archive