zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

I don't wanna be a nudge but..., My 2nd Character...
Uchiha Mikyas
Posted: Mar 26 2006, 03:17 AM

Unregistered

Yeah.... will someone at least comment on my 2nd character registration..I mean come on I see people post theirs and within an hour or 2 get a reply or acception post. Mine hasn't had any replies for the past 4 days.... My character's Akimichi Chibi. Sorry to be a bother, but if someone could at least post that somethings wrong with it or accept it that would be great. dry.gif

ps - yeah I know it's hard to keep a forum with so many members on it up to date so I'm not saying you're doing a bad job, just try and see if you can do something about my character please.. happy.gif
Mazrith986
Posted: Mar 26 2006, 03:21 AM

Unregistered

We are moving slower in that area because of the exam. Just have patience.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0289 seconds · Archive