Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Bleach RP
Uchiha Mikyas
Posted: Feb 18 2007, 03:45 PM

Unregistered

(The only thing to say is apologies for the spam. I don't really have an excuse for posting this before waiting for FAB's permission, so do what you will.)

I made one. It definitely has potential. If you're interested you should register since the staff there already has the layout for our first arc. We're looking for competent Bleach fans.

I tried to be a little different from Jiyuu with the battle system, rules, etc., but if anyone thinks I straight up copied your concepts and ideas, I'll post a thread giving all credit to Jiyuu.

Before anyone gets the idea that I'm trying to pull of something low, as directing everyone from Jiyuu to my RP, you're greatly mistaken. I'm not trying to make myself look "cool" or anything. It's as simple as, if you have any spare time to RP outside of your priorities for Jiyuu, then why not check it out. Also, I'm definitely advertising Jiyuu at Jikoku.

Bleach Jikoku

http://z6.invisionfree.com/Bleach_Jikoku/index.php?act=idx

user posted image
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Feb 18 2007, 05:39 PM

Unregistered

very nice *flashes thumbs up*

If people are visiting it, make sure you take a look at the complete beginner's guide in announcements to see how the site works
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0223 seconds · Archive