zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Hey Argento, quick question
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Feb 3 2007, 10:50 PM

Unregistered

For the appearance of your character Vin, which FE character is that? I'm assuming it's a Fire Emblem character since that's how FE character pictures are styled. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Wil but I'm not entirely sure.

BTW Keymage, I think I can guess where the name of your character Ishida Kaoru came from =p (there's two places actually).
Argento
Posted: Feb 3 2007, 11:12 PM

Unregistered

Yes, the pic is of Raven... If you've played FE on GBA, you should know who he is, seeing as how he's generally reckoned to be one of the best characters in the game. Are you a fan of FE?
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Feb 3 2007, 11:45 PM

Unregistered

Wowwwww LOL. How did I not notice it was Raven? I should like go shoot myself LOL. I'm a HUGE fan of FE. But as I'm sure you can tell I'm not quite as familiar with FE7 as I should be. Which FE's did you like? My personal favorite was FE9 (Path of Radiance). I'm not too familiar with the old school ones though.
Ds14
Posted: Feb 4 2007, 12:08 AM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

I've only played Sacred Stones. It was really fun from my experience, but if I wasn't playing a rom that I could save and reload from at any time, I'd have probably castrated myself with a fork out of frustration.
Argento
Posted: Feb 4 2007, 12:34 AM

Unregistered

Well let's see. Tsurugi, Rekka, and Seima. So basically the GBA games. You should only know Seima, since it really is one of the only english GBA games, 'The Sacred Stones'. PoR was good. But I had more fun playing the GBA FE's when they first came out around '02.

I've played the others on Famicon back when I was in Junior High. I've had the Japanese GBA SP about four or five years though.
Argento
Posted: Feb 4 2007, 12:47 AM

Unregistered

Well my AIM screenname is ChaosEmerald2213. If you'd like to talk animately there, you're more than welcome to IM me...
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Feb 4 2007, 12:49 AM

Unregistered

nice, I'll be sure to talk to ya. And my aim is FinalRagnarok727 to anyone else on the board that would like to talk.
Ds14
Posted: Feb 4 2007, 01:30 AM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

Do you both realize that in the future, if you make an enemy on this board, they will know your sn and can do bad things to you? I guess you can always block them.
Argento
Posted: Feb 4 2007, 01:55 AM

Unregistered

I use Linux, AIM 2.5. I don't have to worry about any sophisticated sent files/viruses... Windows users have problems from people sending crap through AIM a lot.
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Feb 4 2007, 01:57 AM

Unregistered

I'm not planning on making any enemies XD.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0336 seconds · Archive