zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

About teams
Ds14
Posted: Sep 6 2007, 09:11 PM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

No clue on Argento. He just disappeared one day.
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Sep 6 2007, 09:40 PM

Unregistered

Yeah he really just fell off the map. It was surprising as hell lol. But either way even if we don't have a team I guess all the genin cooperating together is just as fun at times. If we were to get a 3rd for our team, it'd probably end up being one of the new genin with like 500 chakra or something, which would really stink XD.

Who's on Kuroukami Yukio's genin's team anyway? Maybe we could pick up Katsuma, especially since his Hachibi character rocks.

Either way I extend an invitation to any other posters that are in the mood to rp with their leaf genin to join the sparring topic that mickey made (particularly because Ds and I have had our genins spar already so I'm in the mood to have a 2v2 XD)

If you do wanna join in on the topic then you should take a look over here:

http://z9.invisionfree.com/Naruto_Jiyuu/in...1215&st=0&#last

*prays for 2 more people so it can be a 2v2*
Rikid
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 12:30 AM

Unregistered

I'd be glad to fight you guys when I get Kazuki to atleast 1,500-2,500 chakara.
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Sep 11 2007, 07:28 PM

Unregistered

That's cool. We used to have an Uchiha on our team but he like died. So it'd be really awesome to have both the doujutsus of leaf on our squad XD.
Rikid
Posted: Sep 12 2007, 12:27 AM

Unregistered

ah yeah that would be cool xD, was the old guy on your team "Uchiha Yuugi?"
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Sep 12 2007, 01:22 AM

Unregistered

Yeah, how'd you know?
Rikid
Posted: Sep 12 2007, 12:30 PM

Unregistered

wild guess, I seen the character in the accepted files forum.
Ds14
Posted: Sep 12 2007, 09:28 PM

To anyone with a locked up character:

A locked up character... something that happens a lot on Jiyuu, is a character that cannot post because they were interacting with someone that just flat out left or there is a mod that is not doing what they're supposed to.

I took on the job of character acceptance, so if I were to get lazy, you could spam my PM box and I'd understand it was my fault.

My point is, if anyone but the Tech Chart Acceptance person (only because we can't let broken tech charts in) just went inactive for no reason and your character got locked up waiting for them, I'm all for just pretending that thread never existed and leaving it alone and starting a new one. It's not worth becoming inactive yourself just because someone else is gone. They could be legitimately busy and that's okay, you just don't have to be stuck because of someone else's school, family problems, tiredness, or just plain laziness. It's neither of your fault.... for the most part.

And finally, if they were just gone for a decent amount of time, come back, and don't give a reason for it but start being rude about your starting a new post, tell them to blow it out their ass.

biggrin.gif

Inactivity should not create more inactivity.
Rikid
Posted: Sep 12 2007, 10:50 PM

Unregistered

Lol we can flame on this forum?

Anyways are you guys going to start making 3 man teams? I pm'd some rpers from A4(The forum me and Kazuma visit often) to come here. So hopefully Jiyuu will be getting around 101 members

Ds14
Posted: Sep 12 2007, 10:52 PM

It wasn't a flame. I directly stated that it was usually not people's fault.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0266 seconds · Archive