zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 [2] 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Indepth understanding
Kanki-chan
Posted: Aug 12 2009, 05:01 PM

Genin

Group: Members
Member No.: 281

Akuitora's fingers dug into Haraki's side, even as he tried to clamp his arm down on her hands. That movement however made it easier for Akuitora to quickly move to her targets.

Haraki's underarm was softer, and probably more painful as she felt his arm socket, and his ribs simply felt like hard muscle. Akuitora took this chance to push Haraki away far enough to hurt him and give her room to stand up.

Bansoko
Posted: Sep 1 2009, 10:11 PM

Academy Student

Member No.: 283

(promission to enter)
Haraki
Posted: Sep 3 2009, 10:09 PM

The gofer

Group: Admin
Member No.: 34

(of course, its a free enter thing, sorry I haven't replied..i kinda didnt see the second page, so when it kept telling me Kanki had replied..I didn't believe it....heh.)

Haraki jolted backwards, completing at least a full rotation before making contact with the ground, landing hard on his side, as he bounced up from the pressure, he caught himself, sliding to a stop, his hand on the ground as if he was ready to lunge, he charged forward, removing 3 cards, throwing them at her abdomen as he jerked his arm and a kunai slid from his sleeve, he ran forward.
Kanki-chan
Posted: Sep 7 2009, 08:33 PM

Genin

((Sinus infection and internet problems=no replies for a while))

Akuitora sprang up in time to see the three cards speeding towards her. Grabbing a kunai, Akuitora tried slicing the cards so as to stop them from going for her abs. The first card split, then the the second card, and the third card continued and had a small cut on Akuitora's black tank top.

After the third card, Akuitora took a quick hop back in time to see Haraki charging forward with his kunai. Having little time to react, Akuitora took a defensive stance.
Haraki
Posted: Mar 11 2010, 02:28 AM

The gofer

(( I dunno if anyone still checks the site, but I'll try))

Haraki's foot dug into the ground as he brought the opposite leg over and around, pivoting on the firmly planted foot, his kunai readied he brought his leg down, bringing the kunai out in a large horizontal slash, the hit would 'hopefully' be non fatal, he didn't want to kill her, this was fun.
Kanki-chan
Posted: Mar 11 2010, 07:35 PM

Genin

((dude, you'd be surprised at how often I check this site))

Akuitora stepped back from Haraki's roundhouse, her kunai still out, and met with Haraki's kunai. The clang from the two knives clanged and stopped for a short second, but Akuitora took hold of Haraki's wrist, twisted his arm around while circling closer to Haraki, finishing by pulling Haraki's caught arm over her left shoulder into a perfect Seoi Naga. The force of her throw probably took Haraki's breath away, but she decided to spare his pride by not sitting on him afterwards. Instead, Akuitora hopped a good two yards away, ready when Haraki got up.

So, it'd be great to know who I'm sparring with. Akuitora said aloud, fishing for Haraki's name.
Vox
Posted: Mar 18 2010, 03:20 PM

Genin

Member No.: 285

((OOC: Entering.))

Vox was on his way back from the pharmacy when he heard the Boss's voice. He shook his head. Vox had long ago realized the pointlessness of being the bodyguard of someone who loved fighting as much as Akuitora did. Once she got started, it was best to just stand back and let her finish.

He turned down the alley to see her sparring with another ninja. Calmly, he pocketed his prescription, lit a cigarette, and stood back to watch the fight.
Kanki-chan
Posted: Apr 26 2010, 02:24 AM

Genin

((DUDE! Welcome back!))

As Akuitora waited for Haraki to reveal who he was, she noticed Vox in the background. Akuitora loosened her stance a bit, and waved towards Vox. She knew that his job was pretty tough considering her love for fighting, but he was a great travelling companion and sparring partner.

Vox, good to see you. I got a little bored waiting for you, so I found someone to play with. Akuitora called to Vox. She then resumed her stance, and then mentioned playfully, They're being a little rude and not introducing themselves though...
Kyo Hyuuga
Posted: Apr 26 2010, 04:28 AM

Genin

Member No.: 286

((Man, I feel all rusty coming back XD))

As Kyo had re-entered the village after he had finished some training he had began in the woods, he could tell that something was going on. He could see that there was a slight elevation in chakra levels within the city. A bit concerned at first, he quickly activated his Byakugan to see if he could recognize either of the chakra. Almost instantly, he know one of them belonged to his senin teammate, Akuitora. He began to laugh slightly as he came to this revelation and made his way over to their location.

It seemed like it had been quite a while since he had last seen him and he had to admit that he found himself missing her. He wondered how she would greet him, if she would at all. He wondered if she had any ill feelings for him, given the length of time it had been. Well, there was only one way to get the answer. He got closer and saw Akuitora's bodyguard standing over by where the fight was going on. He couldn't help but feel sorry for that man; knowing full well that protecting that woman was more difficult than protecting the Hokage.

Then, he heard her voice and all of those memories came flooding back to him. He had intended on trying to chastise her for fighting within the town, but he could not help himself. The smile would simply not leave his face. Looks like you keep yourself occupied just fine. And here I was worried, Kyo said with a laugh. It has been a while, Akui-chan. I hope that you are well.
Kanki-chan
Posted: Apr 26 2010, 04:46 AM

Genin

Akuitora was surprised to see Kyo appear so suddenly next to Vox. Her boring day was certainly shaping up to be more interesting. Haraki wasn't moving at all, so she decided to step around the hacking shinobi and walked towards her two favorite friends.

Just got a little bored waiting on Vox. I was nice and didn't try to break anything. Akuitora coyly answered. Even though Kyo was gone for a while, she knew that it was in the job description of being a ninja, especially if you were a sennin. Still, she was the best at the game of "pretend it was no big deal when it really was."

So how was your latest mission? The Hokage's been mean lately and has been trying to get me to go on suicide missions.

((OOC: Haraki, you might want to post soon, unless you want your character to be ignored =P)
Kyo Hyuuga
Posted: Apr 27 2010, 03:05 AM

Genin

Member No.: 286

I can tell that you went out of your way to stay away from the buildings this time. I must say I'm impressed and proud. Kyo said, a slight teasing in his tone of voice. He was glad to see that Akuitora was not mad that he had disappeared for so long, though he imagined that it may be a slighter bigger deal than she was letting on. After all, this was how she always was, even when they trained together. Instead of bringing up what he did that bugged her, she'd just take it out on him in another fashion. He'd just have to throw caution to the wind and believe that it was no big deal.

Kyo frowned slightly at Akuitora's mention of the incredibly deadly missions that the Hokage had been giving her. To say that he cared about her well-being was a severe understatement and he did take notice of the Hokage's distaste for her. He had hoped that it might have subsided a bit, however that did not seem to be the case. Well, I am glad that you have come back from them alright. It seems as though I will have to speak with the Hokage now that I have returned. Perhaps I can take a few as well or perhaps we could take them on together.
Kanki-chan
Posted: Apr 27 2010, 03:23 AM

Genin

Akuitora's "mask" broke a little when Kyo mentioned that he was planning on talking to the Hokage about the missions. Even though she understood why Kyo would be worried, she was afraid of what the Hokage would tell Kyo if he brought something up. Make the Hokage mad, and he could do something like send Kyo away on a long mission or worse: tell Kyo about how messed up she really was.

Still, Kyo was back, and he was offered to be the nice guy again. Why screw this up by worrying? Akuitora turned back to Haraki, and decided to help the shinobi out. She took out a slip of paper, wrote her name and Kyo's mailing address on it.

I enjoyed sparring with you. I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to get your name or have a proper introduction, but if you need my help or if you want a rematch, just stop by and say Hi. Akuitora offered Haraki. She then got up, put an arm around Kyo and Vox, and looked between the two of them.

Where to, gentlemen?
Haraki
Posted: Apr 27 2010, 04:59 PM

The gofer

((OOC: Sorry..Guess I didn't check it frequently ENOUGH lol ^^;;))

Haraki groaned slightly as he sat up, resting his arms on the dusty road of the alley way. He scooted backwards, stretching slightly as he stood up, bending over to retrieve his fallen cards, placing them back in their holster he calmly jogs to catch up with the group of three. Chuckling inwardly he speaks up.

Well.. You were certainly more than enough competition for me...I hope you don't plan to throw in your friends as well...

He threw in a toothy smile to better represent his joke. He bowed slightly, extending his arm toward his competitor.

It was a pleasure and honor to fight you miss.... He decided introducing himself would be more polite first, so he didn't give her time to fill in his obvious blank. I'm Haraki by the way...Yokori Haraki...And you are?
Kanki-chan
Posted: Apr 27 2010, 07:50 PM

Genin

Akuitora looked behind her shoulder and smirked at Haraki. She was glad that he didn't get any broken ribs, but she couldn't return the handshake due to an arm around Vox and Kyo. It was also pretty surprising that Hraki had no idea who she was, considering her reputation among the higher ranks.

Name's Akuitora. To my right is my bodyguard Vox, and to my left is Kyo Hyuuga. You did pretty well considering you just went up against a sennin. Akuitora replied, Keep that piece of paper, I'm usually up for a spar or mission help whenever possible.
Haraki
Posted: Apr 27 2010, 10:47 PM

The gofer

Akuitora...That name sounds familiar... Haraki gazed at the sky slightly, an unintentional glimpse of shock ran over his face.

I just had an unintentional spar with a Legendary Sennin...and didn't do too shabby, a few scrapes and bruises, nothing major..Being a chunnin..hell, it seems like I need a raise or something..heh...

Haraki bowed gently to her company, Vox and Kyo. Laughing slightly, he inquired.

What would someone with your fighting skills need with a bodyguard?

He waved his hands quickly in surrender of his sentence, covering his last, possibly offensive, statement.

Not saying you're not capable or anything, I'm just saying...Its nice to meet all three of you...I'll keep the paper...it'll be nice to fight you again.

He turned slowly, taking a deep breath, adjusting his card pouch, digging his hands into his pocket, walking back toward the alley, seeing if he had left any cards. He threw his hands up in a nonchalant wave.

I hope to see you around..
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 [2] 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0259 seconds · Archive