Printable Version of Topic
Click here to view this topic in its original format
Naruto Jiyuu > Universal Technique Charts/Bloodlines > Acrobatic Principles


Posted by: Keymage32 Feb 3 2007, 08:24 PM
Name: Acrobatic Principles
Type: Taijutsu
Rank: All
Special Items: None
Description: A defensive chart, mainly for dodging or redirecting attacks. Techniques that involve difficult feats of balance, agility and coordination.
  • Trickster's Handspring
    Type: Taijutsu
    Chakra: N/A
    Description: A full rotation of the body, using the arms to push off from the ground, sending the user forwards or backwards in the air.

  • Acrobatic Play
    Type: Taijutsu
    Chakra: 2,000
    Description: Placing the body in awkward positions to dodge, intercept, or preempt attacks. This is a skill that takes about two weeks for the beginning user to master.

  • Hand Hike
    Type: Taijutsu
    Chakra: 3,000
    Description: (Require Tree Walking Jutsu) The user can walk on his/her hands on a 90 degree surface.

  • Sky Star
    Type: Taijutsu
    Chakra: 5,000
    Description: An unnatural leap into the air. This can cover enough distance to escape an enemy if used repeadetdly.

  • Spinning Cartwheel
    Type: Taijutsu
    Chakra: 7,500
    Description: An improvisation and modifications of basic moves into a flurry of feints and fakes to trick the opponent into responding wrongly. This is one of the user's only means of attacking throughout the tech chart.

  • Hand Hike (Level 2)
    Type: Taijutsu
    Chakra: 10,500
    Description: (Requires Water Walking Jutsu) This technique allows the user to walk on his/her hands on water. With this coordination, the user can escape his enemy easily if they battle near a body of water.

  • Diving Strike
    Type: Taijutsu
    Chakra: 20,000
    Description: The user leaps into the air and falls faster than expected, striking the opponent. This attack can be devestating with a swift drop.

  • Acrobatic Mastery
    Type: Taijutsu
    Chakra: 30,000
    Description: Rather than a technique. This jutsu is simply an ability that allows you to perform many techniques, such as advanced flips, cartwheels, handsprings, any possible position the body can enter. Any and all techniques can break the rules of gravity and physics in the Shinobi world. It exists simply to negate any and all techniques using the body. The timing of this jutsu is 78%, the other 22% allowing opponents to find clever ways to get around the complex acrobatic defense.

Posted by: Omega2042 Feb 3 2007, 09:01 PM
The chart itself is fine, I just need a couple of things cleared up:

1) The last jutsu is vauge in what it does. Also chances are that the chakra level for it can be lowered.

2) The jutsu is also vauge as to its exact purpose.

That is all.

Posted by: Keymage32 Feb 3 2007, 09:54 PM
Thanks, I did my best to fix the last jutsu.

Posted by: Omega2042 Feb 4 2007, 10:29 AM
Accepted

Powered by Invision Power Board (http://www.invisionboard.com)
© Invision Power Services (http://www.invisionpower.com)