zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

The Next Day, the day after the ramen shop
Nasukara
Posted: May 13 2010, 01:45 AM

Genin

Group: Members
Member No.: 287

Nasukara woke up startled, the dream he had, the same dream he's had ever since the very first day the one he called his best friend left to start that wretched band of thieves.

The dream gets more and more brutal and longer every night, like more to the story unfolds with each passing adrenalin filled sleep. Nasukara only thought of it as a dream, for nightmares he were so used to, that they were normal.

In the dream, Nasukara is trapped, surrounded, sharp pains tearing away at his heart from the memory of betrayal, and his mind crushed under the sounds of horrific noises. Voices all around him, yelling "I'LL GET YOU BACK...I'LL GET MY REVENGE". Most recently the dreams have included people he didn't even meet until yesterday, they were being tortured as well.

I need to find a way to make this stop, and I fear the only way to do so, is the path that I've already started on

Nasukara Got out of his bed, dressed, ate breakfast, talked to his merchants about the night before, and left the room for a morning stroll around the town. Three people rushed passed Nasuakara, and all around him people were making haste, all to one general area. There seemed to be a commotion, and Nasukara was eager to find the source of it.
Haraki
Posted: May 14 2010, 02:15 PM

The gofer

Group: Admin
Member No.: 34

Haraki sat up weakly, letting out an exhausted groan as he placed his elbows firmly in the dirt for leverage, he looked at the man, his eyes creased with a sincere smile, Haraki placed an awkward smile on his face, he was grateful for the stranger, but his body didn't agree with the energy he was using. Haraki's voice stayed a sandpaper whisper.

I appreciate your help Zaku-san...There won't be anymore attacks, the men who attacked me last time...One was a rival from the academy that bared a grudge toward me...the other was a hit man hired by him...They didn't want to kill me..they wanted to break my cards..My cards are essential to my jutsus and my clan...without them I have nothing...

Haraki focused on the dry ground beneath him, cursing himself for the destruction of his cards. He began to stand up, stretching more to make sure his limbs still work, placing his left hand on his right shoulder, rolling it to check for flexibility and movement, and vise versa with the other shoulder, he cursed himself a lot more when managed to fully stand, the pain shot through his body like a wild fire, he took a meditating inward breath, letting it slowly, fighting some of the inner pain. Jerking his head forward slightly.

C'mon Zaku-san...We need to find someone from the group I was with yesterday...

Haraki limped the first few steps, gaining his momentum to walk normally, assuing Zaku had chosen to follow him, he walks a bit, the movement becoming easier on his body, fixed on the ground he stares shaking his head in anger at himself, his walk was shortly disrupted when his shoulder collided with another, looking up, his temper boiling at the man he had run into, but his temper was quickly stamped out, noticing it was Nasukara.

What the..Oh...Hey Nasukara-kun...What are you doing roaming around town this early in the morning? Do you know where anyone else went? I've got kind of an issue I need to share with everyone...This could affect my ability to go on the mission...

The last part of the mission was mumbled carefully under his breath, he looked back for Zaku-kun, waiting before he would make proper introductions, not to mention he would need to know where the rest of the group was first, before wasting precious time on an introduction.
Zaku
Posted: May 14 2010, 07:22 PM

Genin

Member No.: 289

Zaku walked forewords catching up with Haraki quickly. As Zaku approach he noticed Nasukara talking to Haraki Zaku's pace slowed. he stopped a little short of Haraki and look onto the slowly populating town keeping his awareness up.
Nasukara
Posted: May 15 2010, 05:19 PM

Genin

Nasukara looked upon Haraki with suprise, he did not expect Haraki to be out so early, nor did he expect Haraki to be in such a condition.

Haraki... my merchants have medical supplies. If you need them I can supply them to you.

Nasukara changed his gaze to Zaku, wondering if he had anything to do with Haraki's injuries, Nasukara tensed up, ready to fight, just in case.

I do not know where the others are, my bet is that they are all asleep in their beds. You should get some rest, and let me find them and tell them the condition you are in. Said Nasukara to Haraki while still staring at the stranger.

I don't have time for a fight, and since this stranger has yet to make any move, He may be trustworthy

Nasukara let down his guard and switch his full focus back to Haraki. Nasukara reached into his pocket, and pulled out some cabbage, handing it to Haraki.

Eat this, it will help you recover... I keep it around for snack purposes, for when I'm feeling a bit hungry. It seems that you haven't had breakfast yet... there is no time to ask what happened to you, Haraki, so I must ask that you take refuge in the room I'm staying at, just up the road. I can take you there.

Nasukara extended his hand to the stranger, wondering if he would great him in the same manner, or find Nasukara to be threatening.

Hello, I'm Nasukara of the Sand Village.
Haraki
Posted: May 15 2010, 07:08 PM

The gofer

Group: Admin
Member No.: 34

Haraki chuckled slightly, shaking his head in unison to the chuckle.

I appreciate your concern Nasukara-san...but I must decline. I'm not going to take medical supplies, and I'm not going to go seek refuge. I'm perfectly fine, a lot better since Zaku-san found me, he healed me up a bit.

Haraki had jerked his head slightly toward the newcomer, connecting the reference to the name with the person. Haraki took the cabbage hesitantly, he wasn't too concerned with eating, especially cabbage, he stuck his tongue out in mock disgust.

Thanks for the cabbage, but I'm good, I need to find the rest of the...."team" and I need to do it relatively quick, another fine reason I won't be waiting around in your room. You're welcome to tag along with us if you like, if not you can continue on your way, and we'll see you tomorrow morning...

Haraki tossed in an incoherent 'maybe' at the end of his sentence. His eyes widened with remembrance of his previous day, patting himself down quickly, frisking himself, rummaging around his pockets. He eventually found a slip of paper, pulling out with a victorious yell. He looked at the paper, Akui-chan's name was printed on the wadded paper, along with some information about her.

I think I have a way to find them, Akui-chan, Kyo-sama and Vox-sama seemed pretty close, if this paper will lead me to Akui-chan...it will very likely lead me to the rest of them..and what I have to say, could change the course, or team...for the mission.
Zaku
Posted: May 15 2010, 11:23 PM

Genin

Member No.: 289

Zaku takes Nasukara's hand and shakes

it it is very nice to meet you im Zaku im sorry that we dont have too much time to chat i hope that you will be joining us.

Nasukara
Posted: May 16 2010, 04:58 PM

Genin

Nasukara thought that if Haraki didn't need rest, then the least he could do is help him locate his friends.

I'll follow, but only to keep an eye on you and help you locate the team, don't for a minute think that I'm doing it for attention.

Nasukara was one that never thought he needed the attention of others. When others thought he would do things for attention it would anger him, because that wasn't the true nature of his actions.

Which direction are we headed?
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0239 seconds · Archive