zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Rai-ude
Omega2042
Posted: Jun 6 2007, 02:56 AM

Unregistered

That of course is assuming the target would be sacred of a dragon. If they arent then it really wouldnt do anything except have them fight with a fake dragon.

A general problem with this chart is how it covers basically everything. Offensive moves, defensive moves, disables, taijustu, ninjutsu, genjutsu. There isnt a gap anywhere on this chart really. While it is a bloodline and you gain more room to work with in this regard, its still just too much.

Also if a jutsu has no effect, then why use it in the first place?
Zenkai Ryoko
Posted: Jun 6 2007, 03:11 AM

Unregistered

Umm... it doesn't matter if they are scared of a dragon. The FEAR effect is the effect of a genjutsu, and it doesn't matter if the animal is a dragon or a bunny rabbit or a bee (which would work infinitely well against me even without a genjutsu).

Umm... I wanted it to be that way. However, if you disapprove, then I can take away the Genjutsu an Taijutsu (I'm more of a Ninjutsu guy anyway).

Umm... I made a mistake. I said "no effect", but I meant "no ADDED effect".

Sorry.
Omega2042
Posted: Jun 6 2007, 03:24 AM

Unregistered

As far as I know, genjutsu is unable to change emotions. In order for it to do so it has to show something that the person would be afraid of.

What would help look over the chart would be if you could organize it from lowest to highest in terms of chakra cost. It makes it much easier to see what you would know at what level.

You do gain another chart later on, so if you wish to close any gaps you might have that is when you would be able to do it. A single chart really cant cover every single possible aspect.

Finally, in case you didnt see it, I wrote a post at the end of the first page with some more stuff on it.
Zenkai Ryoko
Posted: Jun 6 2007, 03:48 AM

Unregistered

Reordered the jutsus.

I completely eliminated all genjutsu and all jutsu that have to do with the heart or the limb.
Omega2042
Posted: Jun 6 2007, 04:06 AM

Unregistered

The sword should be at 10K to act as a bridge at that level. Of course now you have levels for your bloodline with no jutsu connected to them. Also, why does this bloodline have levels? Unless you gain something by having it gain a higher level, then you dont need them.
Zenkai Ryoko
Posted: Jun 6 2007, 10:02 PM

Unregistered

I changed the sword thing, and added a few jutsus (three of them). I also made it so that all jutsus required a certain level of bloodline or above.
Zenkai Ryoko
Posted: Jun 11 2007, 02:30 AM

Unregistered

Added two magnetic field jutsu, changed Punch of Thunder slightly, and completely changed the Comments section (the bottom of the first post, if you didn't know, which you probably did).
Zenkai Ryoko
Posted: Jun 16 2007, 02:41 AM

Unregistered

*bump*
Zenkai Ryoko
Posted: Jun 28 2007, 09:23 PM

Unregistered

bump again, seriously, why won't anyone even look?
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0215 seconds · Archive