zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Nasukara, Introduction
Nasukara
Posted: Apr 29 2010, 12:49 AM

Genin

Group: Members
Member No.: 287

So, Howdy

I'm Nasukara, Ally of Haraki, years ago I saw him on this website and thought what he did was pretty cool. He went ahead and kindly taught me how to roll-play. Though I haven't Text Roll-Played for the past 4 years I do wish to pick the healthy habit of exercising my brain back up with some text-creativity.

I've known Haraki for like... (let's see I met him in 5th grade, and now I'm a senior. so)... 7-8 years. Hell he is the most important person I've ever met. Anyway, I hope to have fun with anyone and everyone that he's made friends with here.
Haraki
Posted: Apr 29 2010, 12:53 AM

The gofer

Group: Admin
Member No.: 34

Welcome welcome welcome, I'm glad you decided to join.

It'll be fun..tell lots of people. mainly what we need now is advertising..word of mouth, anything. We're waiting on a few more active members before we restart the full registration and storyline RP.

Until then you are welcome to join in on the Temp RP we have going, and have fun!
Nasukara
Posted: Apr 29 2010, 02:58 AM

Genin

I actually do know a few people that like Naruto here, They might be interested, It's surprising to me because I live in such a backwoods town now that I can't even really be myself without people NOT knowing what I'm talking about. Being a minority in a town of minorities is hard D:

But there still are a few people that would probably be interested so I'll spread the word to the best of my abilities.
Haraki
Posted: Apr 29 2010, 02:59 AM

The gofer

Excellent...Excellent...this falls right into my plan.... I mean. That's great news! then if they like it..have THEM spread the word too!
Vox
Posted: Apr 29 2010, 11:09 AM

Genin

Member No.: 285

I bid you. . .
Velcome.
Kanki-chan
Posted: Apr 29 2010, 03:00 PM

Genin

Member No.: 281

Stop scaring the new guy you two dry.gif

But seriously, welcome to Naruto Jiyuu!
Nasukara
Posted: Apr 29 2010, 10:10 PM

Genin

Thank you kanki-chan and Vox
Ds14
Posted: May 1 2010, 02:59 AM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Member No.: 45

Welcome to Jiyuu, fam. Nice to see a new face around after approximately forever and a half.
Kanki-chan
Posted: May 1 2010, 03:16 AM

Genin

Member No.: 281

*notices DS*

WELCOME BACK!!!

*Hugs*
Hajime
Posted: May 4 2010, 04:28 AM

Genin

Member No.: 282

People still come here? Nice
Haraki
Posted: May 4 2010, 05:36 AM

The gofer

Yep...we're doing some revamps, updates, and we might be moving sites...you should join us!
Vox
Posted: May 4 2010, 07:44 AM

Genin

Member No.: 285

user posted image
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0207 seconds · Archive