zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ayame's Created Jutsu, Goes under Third Chart
Ds14
Posted: Feb 25 2007, 01:56 AM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

Naraku no Hana (Hell's flower)
----
Type: Ninjutsu
Chakra: 25000
Description: The user of the technique mus be able to use plant element manipulation (mix of earth and water), Earth type, and Water type. The technique is almost exclusive to the Hana Ouji clan because of rapid growth of a certain type of plant necessary to use the technique.
First, a specific species of insect eating plant is put in the ground and grown until it is large enough to easily swallow a person. This is only in theory because the acid does not increase potency and the stem and plant tissue does not get any stronger. This technique mixes rock(Earth Chakra) with plant chakra to make a completely new element.
The plant's head is surrounded by a thick layer of the Rock/Plant mix to give it crushing power to compensate for the weak acid, sharp thorns are grown form the stem, very thin, rigid root hairs poke out of the ground around it, and rock/plant fangs (1-2 inches long) come out of the "mouth" of the man-eating plant. Finally, a vine tongue made of only plant chakra comes from the mouth.

Diagram Below:
user posted image
Omega2042
Posted: Feb 28 2007, 03:30 AM

Unregistered

First of all let me clear something up about the third chart: Its personal. In such no one else may use it, unless of course they copy, and I dont mean sharingan, you.

Now onto the jutsu. First of all no chakra requirement isnt going to work. While your character may already be able to use it, this number also gives people an idea of the level of the jutsu, so you need it.

Next, I just wonder what this will really do. I mean its a giant plant that cant move and looks like it will eat someone. So no one would go near it, plus it seems vulnerable and all that.
Ds14
Posted: Feb 28 2007, 03:44 AM

It comes from below and snaps shut when it touches their feet. And it's basically made of rock, so I dunno how it's really vulnerable.
Omega2042
Posted: Feb 28 2007, 12:42 PM

Unregistered

Now this is a very important detail: does it move underground or does it simply grow huge when someone walks near it?
Ds14
Posted: Feb 28 2007, 10:26 PM

She plants it low and it grows out from underground below them. And if it touches their feet, it snaps shut on them. It can't move.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0255 seconds · Archive