zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (15) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post )

State of the Site, C'mon guys
Omega2042
Posted: Jun 13 2006, 08:43 PM

Unregistered

Well, we would need to look at what we have around here:

*Note this is off the top of my head so chances are it will be off*

Genin: 1 in Leaf, 1 in Mist, 3 in Sand, 2 in Smoke

Chuunin: Dont know of any off hand

Jounin: One in Sand

Kage: None from what I can tell

Missing Nin: Three

So, we really dont have a huge amount of people to do things with. Plus everyone is so spread out it would be tricky to really work anything out. Oh and without FAB around the chakra amounts wouldnt change. Finally most of the characters are busy with something else and are stuck, well all of my characters are anyway.
JauntyHat
Posted: Jun 13 2006, 11:50 PM

Unregistered

i've got two chuunin and one Jounin, one in leaf and two in smoke. i dont see why we cant put some "filler" up while we wait.
Ds14
Posted: Jun 14 2006, 12:15 AM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

I totally agree. Like, some lame-ass bad guy that we can actually kill or something like that.
Uchiha Mikyas
Posted: Jun 17 2006, 02:07 AM

Unregistered

(Sorry, if you consider this spam)

Alright, well I'm back... in case anyone forgot about me. Sorry I've been really inactive, I've had a few final exams to cram for... Anyway, you can count 1 more character back in in Konoha... or 2 if you count my alt Jounin... Would it be any trouble if someone filled me in on things going on right now, in a nutshell?
Omega2042
Posted: Jun 17 2006, 06:44 AM

Unregistered

In one word: Nothing.

Just go through this topic and you will know exactly what I am talking about. Anyway, we started to think of something to do, but it never really went anywhere. I would personally like to know who is still around here and who would post to see if its even worth doing.
Haraki
Posted: Jun 17 2006, 03:09 PM

The gofer

Member No.: 34

Well I'm still here...And a sugestion...when you post who's here...tell us exactly what you have..so we can see what we're workin with, as Omega sugested, only we're going to get real numbers here...Lets see,

ive gotten 1 Mist ANBU and a Sad genin...no much to work with, but I'm willin to conribute any way I can
Kanki-chan
Posted: Jun 17 2006, 06:36 PM

Unregistered

I know, haven't had the chance to get on much the past two weeks, but the yukikage's just waiting for one of the others to post and she'll be in Konoha. Also, I'm rping as an npc music person in Kemuri for LoT and Mattilus' mission.
Haraki
Posted: Jun 28 2006, 06:02 AM

The gofer

wow, even the usuall posters who keep atleast this thread going, have left..I haven't seen any one on...basicly any time I'm on..so did we just possibly lose the other active memebers?
JauntyHat
Posted: Jun 28 2006, 08:58 AM

Unregistered

wait till fall when schools in and people are inside bored to death
Haraki
Posted: Jun 28 2006, 09:14 PM

The gofer

well..yeah..but i mean..untill then this site is dead..unless we either A) Start a filler or B ) send out a mass call to all memebers...like have the admin send an email to all members telling them to check in..so we know whos were.
Omega2042
Posted: Jun 28 2006, 10:41 PM

Unregistered

Well we had a good dead time going until you two ruined it! Really things are plenty dead around here. I doubt anyone is going to do anything about it either. There is just no one around.
Haraki
Posted: Jun 29 2006, 04:58 AM

The gofer

your right Omega..and you to Jaunty...the site is dead...and probably will be ATLEAST untill school starts.
Omega2042
Posted: Jun 29 2006, 11:33 AM

Unregistered

Well, I am half asleep and bored, so I am going to kill a random missing nin. You guys have fun reading some random crap.
Uchiha Mikyas
Posted: Jul 7 2006, 04:35 PM

Unregistered

I feel like this place is a ghost town or something... I haven't been on for weeks and there still haven't been any new posts...
Omega2042
Posted: Jul 8 2006, 01:02 AM

Unregistered

It would seem that in the summer people have lives, so of course they arent coming here anymore. It also seems to be the common theory that once school starts people will flock back here like the sheep they are.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Topic OptionsPages: (15) 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... Last »

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0276 seconds · Archive