Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (15) « First ... 13 14 [15]  ( Go to first unread post )

State of the Site, C'mon guys
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Mar 20 2007, 09:46 PM

Unregistered

Since break time is coming up soon for everyone is there anything that can be done to spice up the site so that we can invite old members back to RP?
Ds14
Posted: Mar 20 2007, 10:05 PM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

Break time is when a lot of the members stopped rping last year, if I remember well. And it was around May when it just completely died.
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Mar 20 2007, 10:17 PM

Unregistered

o_O

We'll just have to make sure that doesn't happen this time. Is there any chance of us having Chuunin Exams at that time? Since that's hopefully when most of our members will have a chance to RP
Hokori
Posted: Mar 20 2007, 10:52 PM

Unregistered

Too early for Chuunin exams

most of the genins have only been members for roughly a week.
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Mar 20 2007, 11:12 PM

Unregistered

There's still 2 weeks before break time comes around anyway. I guess we can wait around then, it doesn't seem like the RP is going to die anytime soon seeing as how most of the new RP'ers we have are pretty solid RP'ers.
Nirubi-chan
Posted: Mar 21 2007, 12:42 AM

ANBU

Member No.: 1

Already have something planned, and no it's not the exam. Just wait
Kazuma
Posted: Mar 21 2007, 12:46 AM

Unregistered

and i'm the some that's not solid. lol
i need to get rid of this psp, its fail.

anyway, i have been trying to get people to join, but they're all too good for the internet or something. ruka and zeduk, i managed to get to join, but zeduk might not make a char and i dunno about the other.

can't wait for summer. i'll be able to lurk and post for 14hrs a day. heh, i have no life
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Mar 21 2007, 01:21 AM

Unregistered

LOL, I didn't mean you when I mentioned people who aren't solid. You're one of the dudes I had in mind. It's some others who joined and didn't do anything afterwards that I mean.
Kazuma
Posted: Mar 21 2007, 02:01 AM

Unregistered

lol, its alright.

i just remembered about Ruka. She is gonna do like I did and examine the place a bit. but she may have some problems domestically. probably will get grounded from the internet for detention or whatever.
Hokori
Posted: Mar 21 2007, 02:28 AM

Unregistered

Our (Kazuma and I) spring break begins next week. You said yours begins in two?

eh, oh well. I dont think it will be too much of a problem for whatever they have planned.
Ds14
Posted: Mar 21 2007, 02:39 AM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Member No.: 45

I start next week, but I'm not going anywhere special. Maybe Chicago to hang out w/ friends. I'll be here.
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Mar 21 2007, 10:34 AM

Unregistered

I probably won't have any time on Fridays to RP except really late at night since I go to the weight room after school and then immediately have work afterwards. And I don't have any time Saturday evenings. But other than that I'm good.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Topic OptionsPages: (15) « First ... 13 14 [15] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0215 seconds · Archive