zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

I'm still around
Ds14
Posted: May 5 2007, 05:50 AM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

I wanted to let everyone know that I'm still around. I'm not like... leaving or anything, I just don't know what to do with Rain right now and am kinda anxious to get Ayame back. I'll probably post soon, I'm just trying to think of something um... different to do with Rain.
Fire Fist Ace
Posted: May 5 2007, 07:40 AM

Unregistered

awesome, because I'm totally considering dragging you back to training lol =P
Ds14
Posted: May 5 2007, 05:59 PM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

great, sounds good.

I love rping Rain because I hate him as much as the other characters do. When I do him, I basically think of what I wouldn't do and then rp him doing it.
FinalRagnarok
Posted: May 5 2007, 07:00 PM

Unregistered

LOL, that sounds like an interesting way to RP. I really don't hate Rain all that much, especially not as much as the other chars do.
Kazuma
Posted: May 5 2007, 09:34 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Ds14 @ May 5 2007, 01:59 PM)
great, sounds good.

I love rping Rain because I hate him as much as the other characters do. When I do him, I basically think of what I wouldn't do and then rp him doing it.

That's an interesting thought there, I apparently agree with FR. lol

Hah, Kazuma is really just my experimental character, so I basically do almost whatever until something works. Takashi is like an upgraded version of Kaz, and will obviously be better for two reasons.

Ah, yes, Rain can be dragged back into training. Then more criticism of the coward Kaz. lol Maybe not that, but FFA's idea sounds fun.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0195 seconds · Archive