Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4]  ( Go to first unread post )

Unlocked Hana Ouji
Omega2042
Posted: May 27 2007, 04:54 AM

Unregistered

Ok, here is the basic problem. Your bloodline changes your eyes and gives you control over plants and some genjutsu. Thats all fine, but now you want your eye activated bloodline to be able to turn any part of your body into a plant.

That just doesnt add up really. Apart from that, honestly what you are trying to add this time really isnt needed. Everyone after the level 3 bloodline you dont really need. Something you could possibly do would be to take off the turning yourself into a plant part and then either move the plant animation to level 3, or split that ability between the two in some way.
Ds14
Posted: May 27 2007, 09:17 PM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

I could say that it's not a doujutsu and that the eyes change as an effect from the bloodline's abilities activating.
Ds14
Posted: May 31 2007, 09:30 PM

If the problem is something just being unnecessary, then is it really a problem? I got rid of a lot of stuff and I kept what I would feel uncomfortable removing.

I could have easily GM'ed with it before. A pointy plant can come out of the ground and go through someone from below. A Hyuuga can GM jyuuken by attacking the brain and one hit killing. A person that has mastered weapon accuracy can easily target a kunai at an unsuspecting victim and one hit them.

There are almost always going to be ways someone can GM with a chart, it's just up to them not to do it and up to the mods to punish them for doing it if they do.
Nirubi-chan
Posted: Jun 1 2007, 01:53 AM

ANBU

Member No.: 1

Problems still go back to. If you have this chart, there's sooooooooooooooo much shit on it to where you wouldn't need a secondary chart. Also I don't like the turning into a plant thing.. mainly because it's based off nothing, and is just dumb as far as I see it. Nobody's bloodline just turned them into something completely different. That's just plain not getting in. End of Story. No arguing, just the sound of a fierce, vibrant, No.
Ds14
Posted: Jun 1 2007, 04:29 AM

QUOTE (Nirubi-chan @ May 31 2007, 07:53 PM)
Nobody's bloodline just turned them into something completely different.

Kiba can turn into a dog and stay that way for fighting.
What would be a possible problem with it, though? It's not like she would be impervious to damage or anything.

And if that absolutely won't work, then could I have her be able to grow plants from her body?
Ds14
Posted: Jun 1 2007, 05:23 AM

Edited

FAB really really really really really sucks and has no friends and is a poopyface
Omega2042
Posted: Jun 2 2007, 03:23 AM

Unregistered

ACCEPTED
Ds14
Posted: Jun 4 2007, 05:03 AM

Okay, now I'm going to change the names for the jutsu.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic OptionsPages: (4) « First ... 2 3 [4] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0853 seconds · Archive