zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Suggestions for Adulthood, ok....
Kuroukami Yukio
Posted: Mar 4 2008, 12:53 AM

Unregistered

Alrite guys im gonna b 18 on friday. What should I do to kickoff my clean record and being eligible for the death penalty?
Kinbaku katonzuka
Posted: Mar 4 2008, 03:50 PM

Unregistered

begin by going to ever member you have on facebook and post im eighteen over and over and over again then where a huge four foot taco hat that has huge flashing lights flashing 18! 18! to. then pull together a huge bonfire of old poke'mon cards to finaly show every one you know that you have finaly grown out of them. and finaly get on top of you highest structure and yell into a megaphone that you are and adult and should be treated as such. and for the rest of the year you must answer all their questions by saying "Acording to prophocy.
Ds14
Posted: Mar 4 2008, 10:17 PM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

Get girlfriend under 18, have sex with her Thursday, then laugh in her face and break up w/ her Friday for "legal reasons".
Kuroukami Yukio
Posted: Mar 5 2008, 01:17 AM

Unregistered

lol nice Hei.

And Ds as unlikely as that happening SOUNDS, in actuality my social standing with a minor might actually make it a possibility.

Not that I'd ever do that in my life. Also, Sami came out of the closet yesterday.
Kazuma
Posted: Mar 13 2008, 02:32 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Kuroukami Yukio @ Mar 3 2008, 08:53 PM)
Alrite guys im gonna b 18 on friday. What should I do to kickoff my clean record and being eligible for the death penalty?

Rape a 4 year old, then kill her or him, depending on your preference.

Then bury him/her in a remote area that will not very likely be checked, and then...you are on your own from there.

Or, you could just kill yourself. Apparently this would imply you gave yourself the death penalty.

If you don't like either of those options, I got nothing.
Kanki-chan
Posted: Mar 14 2008, 02:08 PM

Unregistered

Or you could always go the simple way and pretend to act like you know everything now that you're technically an adult. I always get a kick out of bringing those people down.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0224 seconds · Archive