zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

the Holidays are here!, so what will you be doing?
Kinbaku katonzuka
Posted: Nov 24 2007, 01:13 AM

Unregistered

hey guys i figured that the holidays are coming up so i put this up.

so what will you all be doing this holiday season?
Kazuma
Posted: Nov 25 2007, 04:13 AM

Unregistered

Not too sure exactly. In less than two weeks, I'll be taking my ACT for the second time.

I need to get about 4 or 5 college applications in my nov 30, and I have only just started one. >.> oh well, copypasta is your friend. lol

Anyway...as for stuff related to the holidays I'll probably just play some YuGiOh Nightmare Troubadour because it is the only thing YuGiOh I find fun anymore.

Maybe read some Death Note manga if I get the first one or two volumes on Christmas.
Ds14
Posted: Nov 27 2007, 04:31 AM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

Hit up that common app, thug.
Kanki-chan
Posted: Nov 27 2007, 04:34 AM

Unregistered

More than likely home for the holidays, nearly wishing it would get done and over with. Of course, first I have to survive finals (and you guys think AP tests are bad...).
Kinbaku katonzuka
Posted: Nov 28 2007, 03:55 AM

Unregistered

any kind of test that will determine your future sux i don't like that kind of presure

including if your homeschooled.
Kanki-chan
Posted: Nov 28 2007, 04:00 AM

Unregistered

Technically they don't determine your future, just whether or not:

1) you pass the classes
2) you receive credit for said classes

In the long run, not that important, but to the people that pay for the classes, this is kinda important.

((Great...I just added myself some mental pressure sad.gif ))
Ds14
Posted: Nov 28 2007, 04:33 AM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

I used to love testing when I'd get in the 99th percentile without trying. Then I did pretty well on the SAT, but I got humbled like a mofo on the ACT. Strange thing is I got a 23 in 7th grade, I figured I'd do better this time around.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0236 seconds · Archive