zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

I'm going to be on My Super Sweet Sixteen
Ds14
Posted: Aug 11 2007, 06:49 PM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

I don't know when it's going to show, but the party is tomorrow night.
Maestro Harrell (he was in Ali and he's a regular character on The Wire) goes to my school and he's throwing the party.

So when it's on MTV, maybe I'll get a second or two of camera time. I'll let you guys know.
Rikid
Posted: Aug 11 2007, 08:48 PM

Unregistered

okay lol.
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Aug 12 2007, 10:51 PM

Unregistered

i doubt we'll see you but itd be cool if we did lol
Ds14
Posted: Aug 13 2007, 06:22 PM

I think I got some camera time. I started screaming the kids name and a camera person went and zoomed in to me. And he came and shook my hand during his entrance scene. They interviewed me at the bar and they interviewed me by the place people take pictures.

I was on camera like maybe 7 or 8 times, but I wonder if they'll edit all of them out.
Kuroukami Yukio
Posted: Aug 14 2007, 03:56 PM

Unregistered

lol ur lucky. I could have gone too if it wasn't for my parents. While you had fun on MTV, I was stuck driving four hours to indiana -.-. I was all psyched too lol.

BTW...i was just on the mtv site...and MSS 16 airs Mondays at 9 ET/PT
Ds14
Posted: Aug 14 2007, 08:39 PM

Sorry, G.

I'll have you know I was juking on at least 6 different hoes I didn't know. And I had this one at a 30 degree angle. I may have forgotten their faces seconds after satisfaction, but the memory will live on in my aching hips.

And the musical guests weren't too good. It was Jibbs (semi-lame) and Jermaine Dupri (fagsauce).
Kuroukami Yukio
Posted: Aug 16 2007, 07:31 PM

Unregistered

lol fagsauce. well w/e. So pissed that i couldn't go still tho. Where was it at?
JauntyHat
Posted: Aug 19 2007, 12:12 PM

Unregistered

I wouldnt call being on Super Sweet Sixteen an honor from what i've seen of the general douche bags and bitches on that show. But Huzzah For You!
Ds14
Posted: Aug 20 2007, 04:50 AM

QUOTE (JauntyHat @ Aug 19 2007, 06:12 AM)
I wouldnt call being on Super Sweet Sixteen an honor from what i've seen of the general douche bags and bitches on that show. But Huzzah For You!

This guy is an actor, he can't afford to act like that because it'd ruin his reputation. The ones that act like that are just normal rich kids that have nothing to lose because the public has no idea who they are.

And Yukio, it was as Lucky Strike in Embassy Suites downtown. Well, not in Embassy Suites, but connected to it.
Kuroukami Yukio
Posted: Aug 21 2007, 02:13 AM

Unregistered

oh thats pretty cool. Did you see any famous people other than those rapper douchebags?
Ds14
Posted: Aug 21 2007, 03:31 AM

QUOTE (Kuroukami Yukio @ Aug 20 2007, 08:13 PM)
oh thats pretty cool. Did you see any famous people other than those rapper douchebags?

Lol, they're douchebags, but they're pretty famous. Jibbs was the one that made that song "Chain Hang Low" and Maestro doesn't really count. There was another guy from the wire, too.
Rikid
Posted: Aug 22 2007, 06:46 AM

Unregistered

do ya chain hang low, do it wobble to da flo,does it shine in the light,is it platnium or is it gold,Can you throw it ovr ya shoulda, something something somethin DO YA CHAIN HANG LOW.
Kuroukami Yukio
Posted: Aug 27 2007, 11:17 PM

Unregistered

ed told me chris brown was there too.
Ds14
Posted: Aug 27 2007, 11:42 PM

Maybe I didn't recognize him. But I thought I'd know if he was there. He's actually good.
Kuroukami Yukio
Posted: Aug 28 2007, 12:05 AM

Unregistered

yeah i know. CB is pretty good. Ed told me he was there and Ed doesn't lie very often(atleast not to me lol).
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0256 seconds · Archive