Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) 1 [2]  ( Go to first unread post )

Homework Help
Uchiha Mikyas
Posted: Feb 7 2007, 01:31 AM

Unregistered

Well I have a research paper due for US History in about a week. I may post a copy of it on here so Kanki-Chan can possibly help lol. I'd really appreciate you reading it.
Ds14
Posted: Feb 8 2007, 02:12 AM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

I have AP experience in spanish, I'm just not thru w/ it yet.
Kanki-chan
Posted: Feb 9 2007, 02:32 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Uchiha Mikyas @ Feb 6 2007, 08:31 PM)
Well I have a research paper due for US History in about a week. I may post a copy of it on here so Kanki-Chan can possibly help lol. I'd really appreciate you reading it.

k, what's the topic, and (silly question) what type of stlye r u using-MLA or APA? also, will be able to look it over Saturday night at the soonest.
Uchiha Mikyas
Posted: Feb 9 2007, 02:58 AM

Unregistered

Theodore Roosevelt and his "Big Stick" Policy. The style I'm using is MLA. I'll be sure to post it by Sunday, it'd be a great favor to help with any necessary revisions. laugh.gif
Omega2042
Posted: Feb 9 2007, 03:44 AM

Unregistered

The perfect example of that would be how the US came to own the Panama Canal. Just go through that whole thing, while explaining the general process of the policy, and I am sure the paper will be fine. If you want I could break it down, History is my favorite subject after all.
Uchiha Mikyas
Posted: Feb 9 2007, 04:01 AM

Unregistered

That actually really helps my paper come along. I missed the minimum of 1000 words by about 300, and I had nothing written that had to do with Roosevelt's involvement in the Panama Canal. Once I get enough research on it I should be able to complete the paper in no time. If you don't mind, I set you as the History "helper." Input like this is really appreciated.
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Mar 9 2007, 08:06 PM

Unregistered

did this die out because no one does/needs help on their homework? LOL
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) 1 [2] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0224 seconds · Archive