Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

work anyone?, well... i know i do...
flamento
Posted: Feb 26 2007, 12:09 PM

Unregistered

so.. does anyone have a job? or do you all just get your parents to pay for your "XBOX 360" and your "PS3" and you "Alien ware" computers. dry.gif
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Feb 26 2007, 03:48 PM

Unregistered

I'm actually gonna get around to asking my old boss about starting to work again. I stopped for a while since I wanted to do track and school work. So I might work there again since $70-90 for 2 nights of working every week is an awesome deal. And I have FE10 coming out for the Wii real soon. And DMC4 shortly thereafter on the PS3.
flamento
Posted: Feb 26 2007, 04:40 PM

Unregistered

lucky bastard, i guess either people like you, and give you money, or you just can find a really good job.

i have a really crappy job. i work in tomato greenhouse. because i'm underage, they use me (EG. sometimes, they don't even need to pay me) and when they do pay me, it's only about 3 euros an hour....

anyways, i think i'll quit soon
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Feb 26 2007, 06:53 PM

Unregistered

Damn that sucks. Yah, I work at an indian restaurant and I'm a brown dude. And the people there ended up loving me (not to mention the co-owner of the restaurant is one of my best friends' dad). So I'm gonna talk to them about working LOL.
flamento
Posted: Feb 27 2007, 01:06 PM

Unregistered

so... are we the only ones with lives? blink.gif WEIRD...
Uchiha Mikyas
Posted: Feb 27 2007, 08:07 PM

Unregistered

QUOTE (flamento @ Feb 27 2007, 01:06 PM)
so... are we the only ones with lives? blink.gif WEIRD...

I'll take that as an insult... because a lot of us here have lives, hence the reason we don't post here as much.

I volunteer at a nursing home, the Hebrew Hospital Home, which is located in NY. I work about 8 hours a week, but no pay.

You shouldn't really jump to conclusions that my parents always pay for any of my videogames, since they don't. The only thing I really have are my Ps2, which I got for Christmas, and used Gamecube, which I paid for myself.

I used to have a job tutoring at Kumon, the North American Math/Reading School, but since I was a student, they took advantage over my pay as well. I was doing the same work, if not better, of all the middle aged folk, while getting $16 lower in pay.
flamento
Posted: Feb 27 2007, 08:51 PM

Unregistered

kumon!? i used to go to them when i was 8!

so, how much did you earn in total? Becaus ei hate people who try to use students.
it's so irratating! angry.gif Espesisally when your doing the work better then them, then they mostly lower your pay (happened to me once)
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Feb 27 2007, 09:51 PM

Unregistered

LOL, calm down their Mickey. He was just kiddin around XD
flamento
Posted: Feb 28 2007, 11:35 AM

Unregistered

erm... my name's not mickey... you know that... right? dry.gif

Anyways, it was pay day today... goodies i got 12 euros!
Omega2042
Posted: Feb 28 2007, 12:35 PM

Unregistered

Oh why the hell not?

No one cares about your little play money. Only American dollars matter around the world. When you have some come back and then we can talk.

Take that however you want, I dont really want to say how I meant it to be taken.
flamento
Posted: Feb 28 2007, 12:40 PM

Unregistered

man... i hate you now, euros are better the dollars by .32 cents ya know!
Kanki-chan
Posted: Mar 2 2007, 02:00 AM

Unregistered

Ah, the dollar-euro exchange. You realize, though, that you shouldn't brag so much in case the global economy decides that a dollar is worth two euros tomorrow.

As for jobs, no matter what the pay, DO NOT (I repeat) DO NOT TAKE DETASSELING AS A JOB. The job is basically you walking up and down corn rows, taking the fertilizing stalk out of the female rows (they're "genetically enhanced," so they can't breed with the much taller male rows). The hours are crappy (6 a.m. to anytime, normally noon or three depending on the heat), the weather is cruddy (being wet from the mist for the first three hours, drying and then being hot for the rest of the day), you walk at least three miles in the mud a day, and the pay is just minimum wage (at this point, $5.15 BEFORE taxes).

I had to take it as a summer job, and it sucked having to wake up at three in the morning for it.
Uchiha Mikyas
Posted: Mar 2 2007, 03:59 AM

Unregistered

QUOTE (Omega2042 @ Feb 28 2007, 12:35 PM)
Oh why the hell not?

No one cares about your little play money. Only American dollars matter around the world. When you have some come back and then we can talk.

Take that however you want, I dont really want to say how I meant it to be taken.

lololololololol RAAAAAPE. I'm sorry that was total destruction. You lose, Flamento!
flamento
Posted: Mar 2 2007, 07:22 AM

Unregistered

What does everyone have ageinst the euro man!!! It makes things much easier knowing that when you go to another country, you won't need to exchange all your cash!!! Anyways, i think i no why everyone here hates the euro... you wanna know why? because everyones so damn american!!! we need more europians... sad.gif
Omega2042
Posted: Mar 2 2007, 07:25 AM

Unregistered

I can go to Mexico and use a dollar, I can go to Canada and do the same thing. Its amazing how many places in the world accept the dollar, without having it as their national currency. All fear the might USD!
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0292 seconds · Archive