Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) 1 2 [3]  ( Go to first unread post )

Indepth understanding
Vox
Posted: Apr 28 2010, 08:49 PM

Genin

Group: Members
Member No.: 285

Vox chuckled. "Simple answer, Haraki. Like all shinobi, the Boss has some weaknesses I don't share." He rolled up his sleeve, pulled out a knife, and made a long, shallow cut along his arm. Then, he slid the knife back along the cut. The wound closed behind it, not leaving a trace. "She's human. You like that? I call it the Zipper Trick. I could do this all day."

Vox calmly rolled up his sleeve and put the knife away. "You should see your face right now. Priceless."
Haraki
Posted: Apr 28 2010, 09:37 PM

The gofer

Group: Admin
Member No.: 34

Haraki's moment of shock quickly passed, a smirk arising from his face, then a slight droop of his head.

And here I thought my techniques were special...

Haraki's hands unintentionally grazed his cards holster, tapping them gently. As he waved his half goodbye, and went toward the alley, he picked up the remainder of his cards, prying the last one from the wall of the building.

Ya know, a Sennin and a, from the looks of it, immortal. It would defiantly, add to the day, I wonder if they would let me tag along a bit, maybe I can even get my promotion to Jounin...

Haraki's feet bairly grazed the ground as he jogged to catch up, calling out to stop the running group. A twinge of excitement, a rarity for him, locked into his face.

Hey! Akuitora-sama!

He closed the gap in between them, taking a deep breath before returning to his normal bored-with-the-world face.

Mind if I tag along? I have nothing better to do to day, and for quite some time the missions have been slim to nonexistent, and the ones that ARE there..well they're boring to say the least. Tagging along with you guys could prove very fun.
Kanki-chan
Posted: Apr 29 2010, 12:15 AM

Genin

Member No.: 281

Akuitora couldn't help but jokingly roll her eyes at Vox. She knew of his regeneration abilities, mostly due to the injuries she inflicted on him in the past...

With a smirk, she grabbed his fist with her right hand, and pulled him forward into her outstretched left hand. The finger kunai went through one of his ribs and into his lungs, and who knows where else. While stabbing him, one of Vox's makeshift brass knuckles dug into her right hand, and Akuitora looked at the blood coming out of her palm.

Akuitora snapped out of her quick trip to memory lane in time to hear Haraki's question. Technically she was planning on waiting until tomorrow to try and ask the Hokage for a high-ranking mission. Before she could tell Haraki that, her stomach gave a beastly loud growl. At that moment was when Akuitora realized she hadn't eaten since very early that morning.

I don't know about Vox or Kyo, but I was planning on going somewhere to eat, Akuitora said with a rare blush, You're welcome to come with us tonight, and tomorrow morning Vox and I will be looking into doing a mission. But for now, who knows a good place to eat at this time of day?
Haraki
Posted: Apr 29 2010, 12:33 AM

The gofer

Group: Admin
Member No.: 34

Haraki nodded somewhat thankfully that she didn't tell him to buzz off to be alone with his boredom. He placed his hands firmly on his head, stretching lightly and yawning as he panned his gaze around the village.

Well...all I can really think of this time of day are ramen shops...Anyone for or against that?

Haraki fixed his gaze back to the group, rolling his neck, the thought of a mission bored him, most of them were delivery missions now-a-days, but the thought of a HIGH RANKING mission, now that sounded like it could cure his boredom, at least for a little bit. Perhaps he would try to get involved with that, but he would have to see.

Nothing's really happening in Konoha...Like I said, missions might be hard to come by...

He paused for a moment, fighting down his pride enough to mumble out, in a sincere moment of thankfulness and letting his emotions show.

Thanks for letting me tag along...

Haraki didn't really like thanking anyone for anything, its not because he was rude, but rather he felt if he got something he had earned it, and he felt awkward for showing even a hint of emotion to anyone else, other than his normal attitude of bored.
Nasukara
Posted: Apr 29 2010, 03:35 AM

Genin

Member No.: 287

(( Howdy ))

(( Nasukara Character Descriptions: Green eyes, Blue hair ))

Nasukara had been following the small group ever since he finished watching the fight, It was the first fight he had seen ever since he arrived in Konoha. Being from the Sand village he wasn't allowed to visit much, unless he had a good reason to.

Nasukara wanted to introduce himself but didn't really know how to act with people from a different villiage

Maybe I should just forget about it, no, I had better introduce myself to arouse less suspicion as to my being here

Nasukara walks slowly and calmly in Haraki's and Akuitora's General Direction.

Haraki, Akuitora, Those were some interesting Jutsus you have, There seems to actually be some real talent here in Konoha... I'm Nasukara of the Sand Villiage.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Topic OptionsPages: (3) 1 2 [3] 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0249 seconds · Archive