zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (3) [1] 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )

Hi
Rikuto
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 08:20 PM

Unregistered

O-o hi is this site even alive? im just wondering cause half of the staff is inactive since a year ago.Some members seem to come on so is it or not? i may stay if it is or may not?
Haraki
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 09:10 PM

The gofer

Group: Admin
Member No.: 34

Well, we are currently working on reviving the site, we have some active members. so I suppose the answer is...yes this site is alive, barely, but its alive none the less.

as for the question of you staying...EVERYONE is welcome here, but stay active, If you have ANY questions about what to do, you can PM me any time biggrin.gif
Rikuto
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 09:14 PM

Unregistered

Meh i guess so nah i won't need anything ill wait for more people to be active.To make a character i do graphics.Signatures,banners,avatars etc. . . .i'll post some of my work.You guys should really do a bulk email saying your back delete all old topics and members that are inactive.
Haraki
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 09:18 PM

The gofer

If it helps...creating a character will help make the site more active, more people RPing means more people seem interested and join.. and PS help advertise the site, the best way to get the site active is to tell everyone you know!!
Rikuto
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 09:50 PM

Unregistered

Many ways to advertise though affiliation advertising signatures.Advertising userbars plenty of ways.
Haraki
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 09:51 PM

The gofer

very true, but not only does word of mouth work faster...its difficult to get affiliations.. Especially with so few active members.
Ds14
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 10:22 PM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Member No.: 45

Right. We're active, but we're just starting up from more or less ground zero. The reason we're not destroying all old data is that I have, in fact, sent out a bulk e-mail asking inactive members if they would like to return and keep their old characters. And also, established technique charts don't really need to be gotten rid of if they can be modified and used for a new member's advantage.

You seem to know a lot about advertising and that's something this site has been sorely lacking since its glory days. If you joined us, it'd probably help things a lot and I can promise it'll be a lot of fun if we have at least 15 members.

You feel me?
Ds14
Posted: Aug 12 2008, 10:28 PM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Member No.: 45

And maybe you have some ideas on how to keep the site running. I've noticed a trend in how we experience "break freeze" when there's a break from school or a long holiday and a substantial amount of members are inactive for some time. This is dangerous and destabilizing because said characters may be involved in an storyline with other characters and the other characters are relying on a response from the absent character. When the absent character doesn't come back for a while, the waiting player also becomes inactive because their character is trapped waiting for the other one.

My only solution would be situational NPC's like... on some Deus Ex Machina sh!t. But if you have any ideas....
Rikuto
Posted: Aug 13 2008, 06:46 PM

Unregistered

The break didn't make sense i think you mean when your members go back to school.Its inactive well that would make sense cause with school work and homework.It does tend to draw you away from the internet unless your talking about your members.Going on vacation or out of state but still that made no sense and yes i do know some stuff about advertising.I run a naruto role playing board myself i do know where you coming from.I can help any way possible i do graphics your skin is old id suggest you update it the banner.Get some new codes O_o cause your affiliation box is like from the old age.Sorry not trying to be rude or anything!!
Haraki
Posted: Aug 13 2008, 06:49 PM

The gofer

Well, don't worry, we're working on creating a new domain to weed out non active members and unneeded post, but we need a domain name, if you have an opinion contribute to the "ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS" topic.

At which point Ds and I will choose our favorite
Rikuto
Posted: Aug 13 2008, 07:06 PM

Unregistered

Why would you need a domain name? that makes no sense why you would need one.This has nothing to do with a domain name its just to delete all inactive users and posts.Do you mean a new forum or what?
Haraki
Posted: Aug 13 2008, 07:20 PM

The gofer

"We are working on creating a domain"...usually means we are working on creating a new domain meaning a new forum..so yes...thats pretty self explanatory. it makes sense. Checking the "attention all members" post, says "me and Ds are talking about a possible Domain switch" Which means 'we're moving the site"

So once again, if you have any suggestions for a domain name, they would be greatly appreciated biggrin.gif
Rikuto
Posted: Aug 13 2008, 07:23 PM

Unregistered

Shinobi Destiny
The Book Of Shinobi
The Rising Generation
The New Shinobi
Shinobi Rising

O_o pretty much anything could do it i guess.
Haraki
Posted: Aug 13 2008, 07:55 PM

The gofer

wow!! thats some help, lol thanks for the suggestions, Me and Ds will discuss it later today..
Rikid
Posted: Aug 13 2008, 08:47 PM

Unregistered

Riku...you follow me everywhere lol.

What is this like your 159th rp site you joined?

How did you manage to find this one lol.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (3) [1] 2 3 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0226 seconds · Archive