Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

Homework Help
Uchiha Mikyas
Posted: Feb 5 2007, 11:51 PM

Unregistered

This is basically a suggestion to attract more people to the RP. If anyone here is in high or junior high school, feel free to ask a question to a designated helper. Designated helpers should be either taking or have taken an AP in the course the questions are being asked in.

SAT I Math: Position available (Posting useful tips/strategies once a week)

SAT II English: Position available (Recommending proper means of preparing for all sections of the English SAT)

English/Literature : Kanki-Chan

Math/Calculus/Statistics: FinalRagnarok aka Jijo aka 'Heej'

Science(Earth Science through Physics): Ds14, Most familiar with Biology, has AP experience

Foreign Language(Spanish/Italian/Possibly French): Ds14, Most familiar with Spanish

Computer Science (BlueJ/Javascript Programming): Uchiha Mikyas, Java or Ds14

History(Both Global and US): Omega2042

Human Geography: Position available

Music Theory: Position Available

Psychology: Argento

If you are familiar in one of these areas, it couldn't hurt to volunteer to aid students. I understand this isn't a board for school related materials, but I think in some way this may keep a majority of RP'ers active. It is rare to find free direct help online these days.
Ds14
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 12:23 AM

Whoa. 1,000 posts. I'd like to thank the great King Turtle.

Group: Admin
Member No.: 45

XD, I can probably help with Spanish. But I dunno about bio anymore. I could try for that, too.
Uchiha Mikyas
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 12:36 AM

Unregistered

Alright sure, as long as you've had experience. It helps that you've taken the AP course though, for bio.
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 12:47 AM

Unregistered

I might be able to help with math. I'm taking AP Stat and Shwin's tutoring me in Calc lol (brown power!)
Uchiha Mikyas
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 12:55 AM

Unregistered

Lol yes, brown people tend to be good at that. Just kidding! But you seriously do have that area of expertise, Heej.
Uchiha Mikyas
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 01:01 AM

Unregistered

Anyone who plans on writing essays should post them here to get an opinion from the English helper. Possibly with complete revisions through the PrintScreen key, copy-paste, and visible changes through Paint or other picture editor.
Ds14
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 01:03 AM

I know some Java, but I'm not great w/ it.

I know how to use blue J and Jcreator.
Uchiha Mikyas
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 01:04 AM

Unregistered

Okay then, I'm designated to help with Java, so we'll both be available to help out others and possibly each other. Are you currently taking the course/have taken it?
Argento
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 01:18 AM

Unregistered

Put me down for Psychology. I took the course in high school, and retained a majority of the curriculum, not to mention I scored high.
Uchiha Mikyas
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 01:35 AM

Unregistered

Done. Feel free to start with questions anytime. laugh.gif
Ds14
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 02:20 AM

QUOTE (Uchiha Mikyas @ Feb 5 2007, 08:04 PM)
Okay then, I'm designated to help with Java, so we'll both be available to help out others and possibly each other. Are you currently taking the course/have taken it?

It was only a semester long course.

I got an A on the first quarter, and A on the exam, and a fxing C on the second quarter. But due to a misunderstanding, I got it raised back up to an 83.
Uchiha Mikyas
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 03:05 AM

Unregistered

Well for my school both normal and AP Computer Science are year long courses.
Kanki-chan
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 03:14 AM

Unregistered

I could help with English Lit./Composition since I am taking a college English course at the moment (and the only one in class that came off with an A+ first semester). Second semester's lit, but still, I can help.
Ds14
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 03:24 AM

QUOTE (Uchiha Mikyas @ Feb 5 2007, 10:05 PM)
Well for my school both normal and AP Computer Science are year long courses.

Ya, you're probably a lot better than I am, but I can volunteer my little knowledge.
FinalRagnarok
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 10:56 PM

Unregistered

cool, but if you're having calculus troubles I've only taught myself up to derivatives (with guidance from the school genius who happens to be one of my good friends). I can help with:

Limits
Continuity
Derivatives (power, product, quotient, and chain rules)

The other math below that I can help you out in also
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0241 seconds · Archive