zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Naruto Jiyuu. We hope you enjoy your visit.


You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.


Join our community!


If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:


Pages: (2) [1] 2  ( Go to first unread post )

 A smiple trip to the Ramen Shop
Haraki
Posted: Apr 29 2010, 04:35 AM


The gofer
*

Group: Admin
Posts: 399
Member No.: 34
Joined: 4-December 05



((OOC: This is a carry over of the indepth understanding topic, beinging from when Nasu joined))

Haraki removed his hands from his head, almost instinctively grabbing at his card pouch, how had he known their names? What was a sand ninja doing in Konoha? Haraki slowly withdrew his hand from his pouch, rubbing his nose with pride of the acknowledgment of his bloodline. Haraki extends it outward to the newest ninja.

You uhh saw the battle huh?...The name's Yokori Haraki...What you saw was only a taste of my bloodline..

Smirk of pride followed up the rubbing of his nose, rolling his neck, he didn't want to be rude, but the question more or less slipped unintentionally.

So, what brings you to Konoha?

He spoke casually, and more or less attempted to distract Nasukara while he assumed the others attempted to make heads or tails of the ninjas arrival, and determined if he should be considered friend or foe.
Top
Nasukara
Posted: Apr 29 2010, 04:49 AM


Genin
*

Group: Members
Posts: 20
Member No.: 287
Joined: 29-April 10



Nasukara really didn't think he should have to tell Haraki his business but since he was in Haraki's villiage he might as well.

I was sent here on a mission, and my mission is only half over, My job was to make sure a couple of our merchants make it to your city in one piece, and then back again.

Nasakaru sighed at the thought of what he was about to say

You see... The sand villiage has had a problem with a group of rogue ninja that think they're the coolest thing in the world, problem is they're not even a threat to ninja like you or me, all they do is pick on merchants and other weak travelers.

Nasakura pauses, looks up to the sky, and then back down to Haraki.

The rogue ninja are so spread out that we cant decide on one place to attack that would really force them to stop... but I'm sure with time a plan will be unveiled

Nasakura ends his reasoning, standing still, staring at the group, in case any of them had anything to say to him.
Top
Kanki-chan
Posted: Apr 29 2010, 04:54 AM


Genin
*

Group: Members
Posts: 56
Member No.: 281
Joined: 30-June 09



Akuitora's ears perked at Nasukara's reason for being in Konoha. While they headed to one of the best ramen shops, Akuitora couldn't help but look thoughtful.

Rogue ninja huh... Akuitora schemed a bit, and as they entered the restaurant she glanced between Kyo and Vox, hoping one of them could get the hint that Nasukara just gave away a mission chance.
Top
Vox
Posted: Apr 29 2010, 04:02 PM


Genin
*

Group: Members
Posts: 21
Member No.: 285
Joined: 17-March 10



Vox grinned. It had been a while since he'd had much to do. "Are you pondering what I'm pondering, boss?" he said, turning to face Akuitora. "What if we give them something to attack?" he asked. "We give them a nice, juicy target, some merchants carrying something very valuable. Get the rumor mill going. Then, we pose as the merchants, lure them in, and take them out."

It had been a while since he'd gone undercover, but this could be fun.
Top
Nasukara
Posted: Apr 29 2010, 08:53 PM


Genin
*

Group: Members
Posts: 20
Member No.: 287
Joined: 29-April 10



Nasukara thoroughly thought about Vox's plan, it was pretty decent. But Nasukara also knew that he had to finish the mission he started. He would only be in town for a couple of days before he would have to move out. So if he wanted to be apart of Vox's plan, he would have to make it apparent, and get the anxious group to sort themselves before they left.


The rogues are punks, but not idiots. Vox, if they see merchants running about without an escort then they're likely to be suspicious of the merchants. they wont attack untill they're sure that what they're up against truly are merchants.

Nasukara thought for a minute

But if we include a younger ninja as an "escort"... then its quite possible that the rogue ninja will think that they can outnumber him or her. And go for the attack.

Nasukara then thought of the merchants he was supposed to protect in the first place If I can convince my merchants of this plan, then I'll be able to buy us some time for preparation

Nasukara paused, waiting for Akuitora to state her opinion.
Top
Kanki-chan
Posted: Apr 30 2010, 12:26 AM


Genin
*

Group: Members
Posts: 56
Member No.: 281
Joined: 30-June 09



Akuitora heard Nasukara's worry, and couldn't help but grin.

I understand your concern about tricking the bandits, but they apparently left the caravan alone because there was a shinobi around, Akuitora mentioned as they headed over to the ramen bar, I think what Vox was saying is that we spread the news about getting a lot of treasure home, but I think the news should change a bit: the caravan couldn't get a shinobi to escort them home due to the terror that the bandits have been causing, so they paid a tall and mysterious mercenary from Konoha to come with them as they return home to Suna. Of course the rest of us would be disguised as merchants, and we'd follow up if not enough of the bandits are defeated.

Akuitora flagged down a waitress and ordered herself a bowl of beef udon. While she waited on the rest of the party to order, she looked towards Vox.

How good are you at pretending to be a mercenary-for-hire? Akuitora jokingly asked him.
Top
Haraki
Posted: Apr 30 2010, 01:12 AM


The gofer
*

Group: Admin
Posts: 399
Member No.: 34
Joined: 4-December 05



Haraki was intently listening, not throwing around ideas, more or less gauging everyone's opinions in the matter. He scratched his chin gently, nodding at appropriate times. He spoke up in a moment of silence while Akuitora awaited Vox's responce.

Who said anything about any form of defense? We need the bandits to think this is the catch-of-the-day! If we convince people in the village that its a low profile return to the Sand Village, and their guard had died on the way here by bandits...Then the bandits would have a morale boost, thinking that one of their own had the power to take down the guard, as well as leaving the 'merchants' unguarded and scared of returning with their precious items alone. If we have Vox scout, and plan the venture at night, we'll have the advantage of a 'counter-ambush'...

Haraki quickly got silent, he had a tactical mind, but he wasn't sure if what he said maid any sense, not because they were stupid, they were far from it, but rather sometimes his ingenious tactics get rambled in his explination, he took a calming breath.

We say they're returning at night because their guard died, Vox will scout from the trees. The bandits will assume they hold power over the caravan and attack more recklessly, we attack, the end.

He assumed his bored state, resting his hands back on his head, stretching his back and staring at the sky.
Top
Vox
Posted: Apr 30 2010, 03:00 PM


Genin
*

Group: Members
Posts: 21
Member No.: 285
Joined: 17-March 10



Vox listened to Haraki's plan. "But that still leaves the problem Nasukara mentioned. Namely, will it be such obvious schmuck bait that they won't touch it?"

He started to run through the plans in his head. A lot of this depended on things he didn't know. He looked back to Nasukara. "If we're gonna do this, we need a bit more information. What caliber of ninja are we talking here? Are they all just punks, or do we know of any serious threats among them? Secondly, what level of force are we using?"
Top
Kyo Hyuuga
Posted: Apr 30 2010, 04:13 PM


Genin
*

Group: Members
Posts: 10
Member No.: 286
Joined: 26-April 10



As they group was discussing the plan, Kyo ordered a big bowl of standard ramen while remaining silent regarding the plan. They certainly seemed to be throwing around some good ideas while giving critique in order to attempt to come to a final plan. Kyo was quite content to sit on the sidelines for the time being as he was still trying to regain much of the chakra he had used during his mission. What was a simple escort mission had resulted in Kyo expending most of his normal chakra and a bit of the sage chakra. Certainly, the Hokage taking the time (and it was a lot of time) to teach him the basics of gathering sage chakra had paid off for the moment. However, he replenishing the little sage chakra he could use did nothing for the depletion of his main power source.

So, for the moment he remained silent, slightly wondering if anyone would ask his opinion, though he knew the only one who would was Akuitora. The others...well, he wasn't even sure if they knew who he was. Now THAT would be nice for a change.
Top
Haraki
Posted: Apr 30 2010, 09:56 PM


The gofer
*

Group: Admin
Posts: 399
Member No.: 34
Joined: 4-December 05



Haraki nodded in agreement, sitting at the ramen shop bar, ordering nothing yet. His eyes focused on the ground, panning left to right as he planned out all the ideas that were being tossed around. Haraki spoke up again, this time not giving a tactical idea, but rather speaking in turn to Vox.

You're right Vox, first things first, we need recon right? and I suppose that would lead into the kind of force we would use, there's no point in killing some street punks, but if we're dealing with some hardcore missing nin or something, we might want to prepare to kill.

Haraki took a deep breath, this was turning out to be a great day indeed, first he tagged along with a Sennin, then he kind of got thrown into a mission with a sand ninja whom no one really knows if he can be trusted, he focused his attention around the room, removing his thoughts from the conversation, when he jerked his head forward.

Hey Kyo-san...Do you have any ideas? It seems like you've been the most quiet in this ordeal...
Top
Kanki-chan
Posted: Apr 30 2010, 11:32 PM


Genin
*

Group: Members
Posts: 56
Member No.: 281
Joined: 30-June 09



Akuitora watched the rest of the ninja talk for a bit while waiting on her ramen order. She was going to wait until there was a quiet moment to discredit Haraki's first idea of traveling at night (How in the world can you convince a caravan to do that, much less keep them hidden during the night), but then Haraki asked Kyo for his opinion. Akuitora knew that Kyo probably had an idea or two up his sleeve, but then again he just got back from a mission.

I'll wait and see if Kyo has anything to say. He probably won;t mention anything about his bloodline unless necessary, knowing him. she thought to herself as she traced a circle on the wood table in front of her.
Top
Nasukara
Posted: May 1 2010, 03:45 AM


Genin
*

Group: Members
Posts: 20
Member No.: 287
Joined: 29-April 10



Nasukara listened and commented on vox's previous statement

The sand village doesn't know if the rogues are controlled by a powerful leader of any sort. Their movements have been spontaneous, unorganized, and all-together unprofessional. looking into the matter of if they do have a leader or not would be wise, and if they do, then their leader is smarter than he seems, to make it look like his recruits are nothing but a bunch of punks.

I'll wait for kyo to speek his thoughts, since everyone seems to be dependant on him, he must be important to them.

Nasukara sat up right staring at Kyo calmly, yet sharply, he wanted to observe every action of every person that would be helping him rid the trails of the thieving rogue ninjas.
Top
Kyo Hyuuga
Posted: May 1 2010, 05:56 AM


Genin
*

Group: Members
Posts: 10
Member No.: 286
Joined: 26-April 10



Suddenly it seemed like everyone's eyes were set on him. He opened his eyes again to see the sand ninja, the ninja who was sparring with Akuitora and Akuitora herself looking him to him to see if he had any ideas. Of course he had one, seeing as he would be the perfect recon man for this situation. Even if he had an idea of where they usually hung out, he could probably pick up each one in a general area. He could do the recon easily but he wouldn't be able to participate in the fighting.

Doing recon first would likely be best so there are no surprises. Kyo said fairly calmly as his eyes met with Akuitora's for a second before glancing to the rest of the ninja. It would be the most advantageous that I do the recon seeing as my eyes can aid me in finding all the members of this little rag-tag group. Also, my range is quite large so even if I am just brought to the site of their last attack. The only thing is my chakra is still recovering from the mission I recently returned from so I am afraid I will be in no shape to fight. It is just as well, I doubt that these ninja will require two of the Hokage's students. If they did, then I imagine they would be going for more than just merchants.

As he finished speaking, his and Akuitora's ramen came in. With a slight smile, he broke his chopsticks and looked around before eating. But whatever you decide, I will be more than happy to do what I can to help.
Top
Haraki
Posted: May 1 2010, 03:22 PM


The gofer
*

Group: Admin
Posts: 399
Member No.: 34
Joined: 4-December 05



Haraki's attention sparked and focused on Kyo when he began explaining his idea to the group, he was sure that recon was the best method, but he also understood that Kyo wouldn't need to fight in combat, because his chakra.

Wait......He said "two of the Hokage's students...That must mean he is another Sennin!

The excitement of this knowledge buzzed in Haraki's head, he didn't dare say the epiphany out loud for fear of seeming stupid, but he enjoyed the realization.

Kyo's idea seems like a smart, and logical start. I think everyone here can understand being drained after a mission. So if we go through with the recon, I think we should do it before we even set foot out of the village, that way we know the best path to take, and how many to expect. But I also don't see the harm in Kyo following us, if he's up to it of course, from tree top when we actually pose as the caravan...Does that sound good?

He scratched his head lightly, leaning back against the bar, his elbows resting firmly in the middle of the bar, the chef slapping his elbows, telling him to order or get off the bar. Haraki groaned and ordered his normal ramen, then settled back onto the bar jerking his head tauntingly toward the chef, but he didn't notice.
Top
Kanki-chan
Posted: May 1 2010, 07:46 PM


Genin
*

Group: Members
Posts: 56
Member No.: 281
Joined: 30-June 09



Akuitora could hardly stand it anymore. Haraki wasn't making the best sense out of what to do. She cracked her chopsticks open and had a bit of her beef ramen before setting the wooden chopsticks on top of her bowl with a sharp *clink.*

I would be okay with your plan Haraki, if weren't for the fact that you keep overlooking one major flaw: the attacks aren't in the Fire country, they're in the Wind country. I highly doubt the rogues would try to bother two countries at the border, so we wouldn't be scouting in treetops. Akuitora sharply pointed out. If I recall correctly, Kyo's range is quite far, so what we can do is travel with the caravan into the Wind country, with Kyo at the front scouting ahead. If any red flags come up, we prepare for an attack and get to the bottom of this.

Akuitora knew she was ignoring Kyo's point that they technically didn't need both sennin, but dammit she was bored these past few days, and it had been a while since she had a chance to fight with the old gang.
Top
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (2) [1] 2 



Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0561 seconds · Archive