The message boards designed by Damaja of the The Mordred Times.

Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Neutral Ground. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

DAoC
Boneride
Posted: Jul 29 2011, 02:47 PM

Unregistered

Hey James, just checking in on your site and it looks amazing man. I just reactivated my DAoC account. I got 14 free days, so if I get a lot of action I might just stick around.
James
Posted: Jul 30 2011, 08:24 AM

Gangsta

Group: Website Admin
Member No.: 74

which one .... this one? http://www.damaja.org/enter.html or the old one thats dead ... n/m haha don't even remember the address.

Where you playing at? Mordred or Ywain?
I have 1 of my acct's active, but am hardly playing. It just ain't the same, I don't know anyone anymore. The old crew is gone.

PS: oh and I do have Defiance formed on Ywain 54.gif
Boneride
Posted: Aug 13 2011, 04:27 PM

Unregistered

I'm on Mordred as of now. I tried ywain made an alb minstrel to play with whoever was left. Leveling up was nice in the battlegrounds met lots of people but when I got 50 and hit NF I knew that this wasn't my play style. The amount of people at one keep raid was ridiculous. I couldnt move until they cleared the area and once the lag had stopped I was laying on the ground dead. So I went back to Mordred and played with the French guys. Ballistic is still lurking around as well. So if you want to find me I'll be on Mordred usually playing Boneride. BTW made a new guild called Wooogi asmile.gif
James
Posted: Aug 13 2011, 09:40 PM

Gangsta

make an acct for these forums you lazy basterd lol it takes 10 seconds haha
as for Mordred and DAoC ... I dunno dude, I just can't get back into it. it aint the same and there never fixing Mordred so there is little point to bother with Mordred and I refuse to RvR so that pretty much kills it for me.
James
Posted: Aug 13 2011, 09:41 PM

Gangsta

Besides if you do not have an acct then every time you post its gonna ask you to type the spam filter word in.
Boneride
Posted: Aug 14 2011, 12:56 AM

E-Nerd

Group: Members
Member No.: 89

Yeah made one after that second post earlier. But yeah I could see not coming back wanted to try and find everyone and see what they are up to these days.
James
Posted: Aug 14 2011, 09:36 AM

Gangsta

They are everywhere, scattered. I keep in touch with maybe 4-5 of em. I have tried reforming Defiance but people have just lost interest in DAoC. I have tinkered around Mordred recently but fukkin around solo all the time simply ain't worth the time spent. I dunno, you have no clue how much I miss the old days dude, we hardly ever use these forums at all, it's like a ghost town, but they stay up for situations just like this, when one of the family finds there way home

afro.gif rolleyes.gif

I really wish I could get into RvR servers. The action is too slow though, I mean you roam around hunting a fight, then get zerged down and then you have to take 15 minutes getting BACK into the action, Mordred PvP spoiled me, you die? No problem, 2 minutes later you was fighting someone else.
Boneride
Posted: Aug 14 2011, 11:36 AM

E-Nerd

Group: Members
Member No.: 89

Yeah the old days wont be forgotten by me either. I found Keith, Jamie, Suzy, and Tylar but somehow they got hooked on the ywain style of RvR. My father is busy working so he doesn't play either.
James
Posted: Aug 15 2011, 03:58 PM

Gangsta

I got level 50's on all 3 realms on Ywain, but none are realm ranked and FEW are even templated.
Boneride
Posted: Apr 19 2012, 09:51 AM

Unregistered

You still playing?
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options Quick Reply

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1822 seconds | Archive