InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Maryland Law School. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Roommate needed!
kmatt
Posted: Apr 26 2006, 06:00 PM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hey,

I'm going to be living at University Suites next year. If anyone else is looking into living there too, I'm in the market for a roommate. Get in touch if you're interested!

Kevin
DCTerp
Posted: May 14 2006, 10:35 PM

Group: Members
Member No.: 9

Well, now that I have chosen UMD... I, too, am in the market for a roommate. I am also considering University Suites.
kmatt
Posted: May 15 2006, 11:30 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (DCTerp @ May 15 2006, 03:35 AM)
Well, now that I have chosen UMD... I, too, am in the market for a roommate. I am also considering University Suites.

Hey DCTerp! Glad to hear you've made your choice for Maryland. Just a heads up, I'd get in touch with University Suites as soon as possible, because when I talked to them a few weeks ago, they said they were approaching capacity. They had room left but they wanted to urge people to get their applications and deposits in as soon as possible. Hopefully they've still got room so you can get a place there for the fall. If you want, put some of your general info up so that other people reading this can maybe see if you fit their roommate desires. In fact, now that I've thought of that, I'll put some up about me.

Me: Male, 22, non-smoker, from MD (this is starting to feel like a personal ad...), laid back, pretty neat and tidy.

Congrats again on choosing Maryland DCTerp. Hope to hear some more from you soon! Have a great summer!

~Kevin
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Housing | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1600 seconds | Archive