Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Micro RC Centar. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

wut if dis forum for????, ok i will tell u fuktarts
Sunflower Seed
Posted: Aug 19 2005, 02:09 PM

BEST AZN MUTHAFOOKA!!1

Group: real muthafuk Gs
Member No.: 4

k dis is teh forum were u post shyt that u wanna sell or want to buy and stuff for example if i wanted to sell some grass clippings i woul dmake a topik like "omg grassclippings only $50"

Rule #1 so ya no flaming otherwise u will be bannananated by teh uber 1337 dux0rz

Rule #2 u must post a price if u want and if a bitch bitches at u u can notify admin and we will slap them via e-mail

Rule #3 plz only rc toys but only exception is if u PayPal all the admins $20 or send us all ipads

Rule #4 o ya plz fuk urself if u want ur topik closed

other fukin admins can add more rules if they want but they better make sense like mine ok so yea

ur admin

sunflower

--------------------
user posted image
Some Other Kid
Posted: Aug 19 2005, 03:38 PM

big man

Group: THE FUCKIN ADMIN SQUAD BITCH
Member No.: 20

if u lie about stuff i will use keen mentality n uncover ur deceet n ridikuwel u till u cry then i will keep going anyway

--------------------
traxxas sucks my nightly drippings nightly so ok bye!!!
user posted image
Nakkah
Posted: Sep 1 2005, 11:27 PM

teh pwnerer of nOObs

Group: TTEH FUKIN MOD SQUAD SUK A DICK
Member No.: 23

i got sumthin to sell, butt i cant find it and stuf rite now.

maybe soon i will sell, can i send u 2$ now? lemme ask my mommy ferst

--------------------
yo wassup nakkah? i lik to rase xm-odds but i am not a caca master like BlindRider who trys to be kewl by using a dumb avatar at ripper7 and thinks he is Dr. Who at BP and lies about having a cool car and is dumb because he will not tell us all of teh caca code and teech us how to do teh majic whiff and liks to balanse epoks on his 4hed and stuf and can't keep up by runing behind his stok zipzap cuz hes fat and lazy and evrione knows it and stuf, even his parents and stuf.

I endorse http://www.bitsinassbyblind.com

user posted image
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Teh Flea Market | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now

Topic Options

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Archive
66FF33