Hello & Welcome to The Green Dragon Gaming Club Forum,
This forum was originally created by The Green Dragon Gaming Club to support a large campaign called The Lords of Albion that was open to the general public. With the completion of this campaign, the forum has become the home and on-line presence of The Green Dragon Gaming Club. It is intended to promote the discussion of and participation in Games Workshop Fantasy Games and other hobby related gaming. Please keep in mind that we're all here to have fun. With that in mind, here are the forum rules:
1. Let's start out with some good common sense.
PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU POST! When posting on the forums, please be sure that your messages will go down well with most of the community. Re-read your messages before posting them and ask yourself if they will be insulting anyone. If we all keep this in mind, this forum should be a friendly and fun place for everyone.
2. Please refrain from using offensive language or posting offensive images. This includes bigoted references to race, gender, religion, sexuality, politics, or any other emotionally charges subject. This also includes any posts regarding drinking, drug use, or illegal activities. Posts of this nature will be mercilessly deleted without warning. It's not good for the environment of the forum and will not be tolerated. We're trying to keep a family environment here, so keep it clean people.
3. Please make sure discussions relate to the topic of the forum or thread within the forum. If the discussion gets too off-topic or out of hand, it will either be moved to the correct forum or closed.
4. Please donít "Spam". Spamming is any small or meaningless message that adds nothing to the conversation. Examples include a post that consists of "yeah" or "this sucks" or anything similar. Spam also includes chain letters or advertisements. So please refrain from talking about ways to lower your mortgage or solve your personal problems with just 3 pills a day. Posts of this nature will be mercilessly deleted without warning.
5. Please refrain from "Trolling". Trolling is intentionally posting a message just to start an argument. Please remember we're all here to have fun. If your idea of fun is starting arguments with people, please do it somewhere else.
6. If you decide to display images in your post or as part of your signature, please make sure they are of a sensible size. Make sure they don't cause others to scroll across entire pages or slow down load times. If your images are not of sensible size, make sure you link to them instead of adding them to the forum. If not, a moderator may do it for you or may delete them. Please keep in mind rule #2 above when posting images.
7. Advertising - While we encourage our members to tell others about their own Warhammer sites and share their opinions, links to other Warhammer Sites or Forums may not be posted without permission from the administrator. Links to your own site or a personal favorite may be put into your signature as long as they are related to the hobby. While you may be a huge Philadelphia Eagles fan, links to the Eagles do not pertain to the hobby and should not be posted here. Please keep in mind rule #2 above when posting links. Links to sites that others may find offensive are prohibited and will be deleted if found.
8. Please don't submit posts in the forums addressed to the administrator or the moderators. If you have an issue or a question, please feel free to Private Message (PM) them or email them with your questions.
9. Please keep all posts in English. English is the official language of this forum. Foreign language posts will be closed on sight as we can not moderate what we can not understand. For those of you who may speak foreign languages, no offense is intended.
10. Please don't bump a post more than three times. 'Bumping' is when someone replies to their own thread to push it back to the top of the forum. If no one has replied to your thread, we're sorry. Three strikes and you're out - it's time to let that thread float off into the sunset. Posts bumped more than three times will be closed.
11. Minor rule breaking will result in you receiving a warning from the forum administrator or a moderator. Please do not take offense at being warned. A warning is simply a reminder of the rules. Repeated warnings or more serious infractions may result in a temporary or permanent ban from the forum. These disciplinary actions are at the discretion of the forum administrator and/or the forum moderators.
If you have any questions regarding these rules, please contact the forum administrator or one of the forum moderators. Thanks and enjoy the forum. Happy Posting! :D