zIFBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to i ♥ klaus.com. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Peter Wierny Gallery, ...link...have a look!
Suzanne
Posted: Nov 3 2006, 04:37 AM

i heart klaus!

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

This link is for a gallery with some of Klaus's art that is not on his site.

Klaus Voormann Art - Peter Wierny Gallery

There are three sections:

Grafik
Bilder
Zeichnungen

Just click on each one to see what is displayed.

The first section has a photo of one of Klaus's Grammys!

The 'Bilder' section has a Stratocaster with Jimi Hendrix painted on the pickguard!

The third section 'Zeichnungen' has a drawing of Klaus, John, Eric Clapton and Alan White on the plane to Toronto but I don't think it's the same one I saw at Beatlesfest...maybe an earlier version.

This site is a lot of fun...please have a look at it. I would love to put some of these up on my site, but I can't without asking dry.gif . I can post the link though!

Here is another alternate Revolver that is displayed on this gallery's site. Notice the color!

user posted image

--------------------
Sutcliffe
Posted: Nov 5 2006, 07:41 PM

Back to Germany

Member No.: 2

Wow, I really enjoyed those, thanks!! Especially seeing Klaus's actual Grammy. Cool!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
Rain, I don't mind
Suzanne
Posted: Jan 15 2007, 01:35 PM

i heart klaus!

I received a nice message from Peter Wierny in the site guestbook. He said it was ok to use any of his photos and to add a link to his site, which I did. He does have some very interesting Klaus art in his gallery.

--------------------
Suzanne
Posted: May 29 2007, 04:43 AM

i heart klaus!

Klaus has a scrolling banner up on his site that is a link to the Wierny Gallery with info about an exhibition coming up in June.

Klaus Voormann Official Site

--------------------
pro beats
Posted: May 9 2012, 03:33 AM

Hamburg resident

Group: Members
Member No.: 37

QUOTE (Suzanne @ Nov 3 2006, 04:37 AM)
This link is for a gallery with some of Klaus's art that is not on his site.

Klaus Voormann Art - Peter Wierny Gallery

There are three sections:

Grafik
Bilder
Zeichnungen

Just click on each one to see what is displayed.

The first section has a photo of one of Klaus's Grammys!

The 'Bilder' section has a Stratocaster with Jimi Hendrix painted on the pickguard!

The third section 'Zeichnungen' has a drawing of Klaus, John, Eric Clapton and Alan White on the plane to Toronto but I don't think it's the same one I saw at Beatlesfest...maybe an earlier version.

This site is a lot of fun...please have a look at it. I would love to put some of these up on my site, but I can't without asking dry.gif . I can post the link though!

Here is another alternate Revolver that is displayed on this gallery's site. Notice the color!

user posted image

Martin Fichter, Beats By Dre Pro HTC products division Beats By Dr.Dre Tour Outlet manager recently noise cancelling headphones in an interview beats by dr dre in ear with CNET accept beats by dr dre said, the voice is beats ear headphones
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
« Next Oldest | Klaus Voormann Art | Next Newest »
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0338 seconds · Archive