Kamen Rider Rev Up 292 photo KamenRiderRevUp292.jpg

Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Kamen Rider Rev Up. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Kamen Rider vs. Super Sentai
Kiva Den-O
Posted: Jan 11 2012, 12:54 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Kamen Rider vs Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen Slated for 2012

user posted image

You read it right guys! The dream crossover movie will now be happening infront of our very eyes. Tentatively entitled “Superhero Taisen,” it will feature Kamen Rider Decade and Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger as the lead.

Apart from Decade and Gokaiger, it is stated that other characters will also appear, including 40 Kamen Riders (up through and including Fourze) and 200 Rangers (up through and including Gobusters).

user posted image

Confirmed cast for “Superhero Taisen” includes Masahiro Inoue (Decade), Ryota Ozawa (Gokaired), Rina Akiyama (Naomi from Den-O), Kenjiro Ishimaru (Owner/Stationmaster from Den-O), and Momotaros. The director is confirmed to be Osamu Kaneda. Filming begins at the end of December 2011. The movie will hit theaters in early May 2012.

user posted image

Producer Shirakura says, "In the year after the anniversary we're not going to power down but cross it.... We want to show things you can't see in the regular shows. This was pretty close to impossible but I'd like to make it the norm for our spring films. Rider is science, sentai is magic."
Kiva Den-O
Posted: Jan 17 2012, 06:47 AM

Administrator

Masahiro Inoue, KR Decade Once Again..

user posted image

As announced last Sunday, Masahiro Inoue will reprise his role as Kadoya Tsukasa a.k.a. Kamen Rider Decade in the upcoming dream crossover movie tentatively entitled “Superhero Taisen” that will premier this early Mar 2012.

Here's a translated version of Masahiro Inoue's entry in his official blog related to the film:

So, recently I was going through my old photos and thinking, “It sure was fun when I was working on Kamen Rider….” And now, all of a sudden, I get to do it again! This one is even bigger than last time–it looks like a lot of fun!

The kids don’t talk about Decade much anymore so I was starting to get kind of lonely, lol. He’s still passing through!

I’m going to have fun but still give it my all. If only one person sees it or a lot of people see it, I’ll be happy either way!

I can’t write much yet so I’ll stop for now, lol. It would be great if I could get to do some action again!
user posted image
Aside from Inoue, confirmed cast for “Superhero Taisen” includes Ryota Ozawa (Gokaired), Rina Akiyama (Naomi from Den-O), Kenjiro Ishimaru (Owner/Stationmaster from Den-O), and Momotaros. The director is confirmed to be Osamu Kaneda. Filming begins at the end of December 2011. The movie will hit theaters in early May 2012.
Kiva Den-O
Posted: Mar 1 2012, 02:41 AM

Administrator

“Super Hero Taisen” Theme Song Listed

user posted image

The theme song single for the upcoming dream crossover movie “Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen” had been listed on most online retailers! The soon-to-be-entitled single is dubbed as a large gathering of the various artists!

Here's the description from online retailer mu-mo.net:

This spring--a collaboration between Japan's strongest heroes!

Almost every Japanese person knows these heroes, who are they??? Everyone has watched them as a child, Kamen Rider and Super Sentai. This spring these two hero series finally collaborate. This is Super Hero Taisen. Kamen Rider #1 and Akaranger, Gokaired and Kamen Rider Decade, and.... 220 heroes altogether join forces!

The theme song for this dream-filled movie will be sung by a large gathering of the various artists who have done themes for Kamen Rider and Super Sentai! Crossing the boundaries of record companies, the heroes and artists will heat up Japan this spring!

The “Super Hero Taisen” single will be released by AVEX on April 25th, and be available on both CD+DVD and CD only versions, for 1800 yen and 1200 yen respectively.  Pre-order now at CDJapan and get FREE POSTER as a bonus!
Super Hero Taisen: Riders vs Sentai Starts

user posted image

February is about to end, and that means new scans for your favorite tokusatsu shows. Let's start off with upcoming dream crossover movie “Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen!

There haven't been anything new in the scans above as we have already saw them via the official website, and previous articles about the film. Below is quite something new.

user posted image

In the above scan, we can see that both parties, the Kamen Riders and Super Sentai, which have orders from the Dai-Shocker and Dai-Zangyack respectively, attacks each other: Kamen Rider 1 battles AkaRanger, GokaiRed taking out a bunch of Riders, and the twin Births against Rider Hunter Silva,

user posted image

Also seen in the scan above is the Astro Switch S-3 Super Drill, an OOO TaJaDol Rider Key, an Ichigou Kamen Ride Card, and what seems to be a Goseiger card. It isn't revealed whether these items are important on the film (aside from the Super Drill Switch).

user posted image

Lastly, the above scan shows the battle between Tsukasa and Captain Marvelous as the leader of each faction, the Dai-Shocker and Dai-Zangyack. Also seen below is the image of Daiki Kaito as he tries to unveils Marvelous's "treasure."

Furthermore, it has been confirmed in the official 36 Legends Super Sentai book that Yudai Chiba will reprise his role as Alata / GoseiRed in Super Hero Taisen. Apparently, he's in a voice only role, similar to Bioman's Red One.
Kiva Den-O
Posted: Mar 13 2012, 09:12 PM

Administrator

Super Hero Taisen Film's 15-sec Teaser [Updated]

user posted image

Here is the latest 15-second teaser for the upcoming dream crossover movie “Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen.” The movie will premier this April 21st.

For a long time, the Kamen Riders and Super Sentai have defended the peace on Earth. But something has happened to change all of that.

Trailer

kasa Kadoya / Kamen Rider Decade gathers the past evil organizations fought by Kamen Riders and becomes the Great Leader of "Dai-Shocker" and has begun to attack all of the Super Sentai. Meanwhile, Captain Marvelous / GokaiRed takes control of "Dai-Zangyack", becoming its Great Emperor, has begun to attack all of the Kamen Riders.
Kiva Den-O
Posted: Mar 16 2012, 05:31 AM

Administrator

Super Hero Taisen, The Battle for the Guinness Book of World Records

user posted image

After the release of the new promotional poster, it has been revealed that the upcoming dream crossover movie “Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen” will vie for the Guinness Book of World Records.

In the climax scenes, as the Kamen Riders and Super Sentai warriors lined up to fight the forces of evil, there are 50 Kamen Riders, 173 Super Sentai warriors, 97 monsters and 165 grunts, for a total of 485 combatants.

user posted image

It took 2 hours to get them all into costume. They're currently applying for the “Guinness Record for most suit actors in one place.” The temperature even dropped below freezing, and it even snowed on the suit actors on the day of the filming, but there wasn't a single injury.

Producer Shinichirō Shirakura was quoted, "Make no mistake, it's the most in history." Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen premiers this April 21st.
Kiva Den-O
Posted: Mar 27 2012, 01:23 AM

Administrator

New Super Hero Taisen Poster Revealed!

user posted image

TOEI had already released a new pamphlet for the upcoming dream crossover movie “Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen.” The poster shows the battle between Kamen Riders and Super Sentai warriors!

user posted image

The new “Super Hero Taisen” poster also shows our first (new) look at Tokumei Sentai Go-busters' combined Megazord, the Go-BusterOh. It also show the film's four lead characters: Tsukasa / Kamen Rider Decade, Captain Marvelous / GokaiRed, Gentaro / Kamen Rider Fourze, and Hiromu / RedBuster.

user posted image

In the movie, Tsukasa Kadoya / Kamen Rider Decade gathers the past evil organizations fought by Kamen Riders and becomes the Great Leader of "Dai-Shocker" and has begun to attack all of the Super Sentai. Meanwhile, Captain Marvelous / GokaiRed takes control of "Dai-Zangyack", becoming its Great Emperor, has begun to attack all of the Kamen Riders.
Kiva Den-O
Posted: Apr 19 2012, 01:07 AM

Administrator

Super Hero Taisen Theme Covers Arts, Preview Posted

user posted image

As the theme song for the upcoming “Super Hero Taisen” film, “Jounetsu ~ We Are Brothers” is revealed, the AVEX's official website had updated with the cover art and preview for the single.

Collectively known as Hero Music All Stars, it will be sung by Shiina Yoshiharu, Aya Kamiki w TAKUYA, Kamen Rider GIRLS, RIDER CHIPS, m.c.A-T, Rica Matsumoto, & Project.R. The lyrics were written by Shoko Fujibayashi. The song was composed by AYANO and arranged by RIDER CHIPS, Junichi “IGAO” Igarashi, and Kotaro Nakagawa.

Video

Furthermore, here is a short interview on Project.R's NoB and Rider Chip's Ricky originally translated at HenshinJustice.com:

Q: What did you think when you heard that you would do the Kamen Rider x Super Sentai theme song?

* NoB:
I was glad. I’ve been working with Super Sentai for a while, but I loved Kamen Rider from the time I was a kid, it was even the reason I became involved in hero music. I’m from the generation where just getting a movie was pretty special. (laughs) It’s an honor.
    * Ricky: My heart danced at the honor! I’ve always gotten to sing for Kamen Rider before, but to be able to sing with the Super Sentai musicians… I’ve always thought I’d be a yellow!

user posted image

Q: How was the collaboration with not just Project R. but the Rider team as well?

* NoB:
RIDER CHIPS members Terachin (Koichi Terasoma) and Joe are my rock pals. To be able to work with them like this was incredible. This combination had never before existed in real life before. The January concert didn’t even feel real. Honestly, it was thrilling.
    * Ricky: It was really very stimulating! I was especially nervous at being entrusted with this theme song, but I felt stronger when I was singing alongside everyone else. It really is “we are brothers”!

Q: Do you have a message for people who see the movie?

* NoB:
With this collaboration, the possibilities of the tokustatsu music teams have expanded a hundredfold. I don’t think I’m the only one with this response. Please look forward to it.
    * Ricky: Do you want to become a hero? Anybody can become one if they really want to! The first steps are to be kind to others and to treasure your friends. A truly strong person won’t brag about it! When you see the movie you’ll understand what I mean.

The “Jounetsu ~ We Are Brothers” single will be released by AVEX on April 25th, and be available on both CD+DVD and CD only versions,for 1800 yen and 1200 yen respectively.  Pre-order now at CDJapan and get FREE POSTER as a bonus!
Kiva Den-O
Posted: May 8 2012, 04:39 AM

Administrator

Kamen Rider Black, Maskman in Super Hero Taisen Preview

user posted image

Here is the latest preview for the upcoming dream crossover movie “Kamen Rider × Super Sentai: Super Hero Taisen” that aired earlier during Kamen Rider Fourze's opening.

In the preview, we can see the never-before-seen (at least in the previews) team-up of Kamen Rider Black and the Hikari Sentai Maskman against Shadowmoon.

Video

For a long time, the Kamen Riders and Super Sentai have defended the peace on Earth. But something has happened to change all of that.

Tsukasa Kadoya / Kamen Rider Decade gathers the past evil organizations fought by Kamen Riders and becomes the Great Leader of "Dai-Shocker" and has begun to attack all of the Super Sentai. Meanwhile, Captain Marvelous / GokaiRed takes control of "Dai-Zangyack", becoming its Great Emperor, has begun to attack all of the Kamen Riders.
hero man
Posted: Jul 17 2012, 02:20 AM

Group: Members
Member No.: 45

I imangined a rider version of legenday war, almost the same as the one in the 199 hero movie. It will start off the at the cliff where the goseigers were getting beat in front of gosei great. Fourze, meteor, and shun as the powerdizer are getting beat by zodiarts and apostles as rider like heroes human tackle, v-1, alternative/zero, the three renegade orphnenochs, zectrooper/training trooper/neot...rooper, deneb/teddy(depends as he new den-o's weapon), garulu/baashaa/dogga, and ankh greed form show up to help out. The powerdizer stays as fourze and meteor enter a forest. Ichigo, nigo, and v3 show up but are surounded by grunts, but the extra riders/movie riders show, allowing the five riders to escape. As a giant monster show up, core and arc takes him on. After leaving the forest, it is revealed the main/secondary riders assembled to fight the rest of the villians. As the theme to fourze is playing the riders charge and fight. The fights of everyone is shown, but unlike the sentai battle, all the warriors use the final attacks and defeat the enemies without sacrificing their powers. Victory is on the side of good and our heroes rejoice!
« Next Oldest | Heisei Riders | Next Newest »
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options

Bobby's pick:
[PV] Kamen Rider GIRLS - KAMEN RIDER V3
Phil's pick:
Kamen Rider OOO - Time Judged All full PV By Shu Watanabe and Ryosuke Miura

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1486 seconds | Archive