Kamen Rider Rev Up 291 photo KamenRiderRevUp291.jpg

Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Kamen Rider Rev Up. We hope you enjoy your visit.
You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.
Join our community!
If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Ryutaros' Voice Gets Married
Kiva Den-O
Posted: Aug 19 2011, 03:53 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Voice Actors Kenichi Suzumura. Maaya Sakamoto Ties a Knot

user posted image

It was recently announced that popular seiyuus or voice actor Kenichi Suzumura and voice actress Maaya Sakamoto finally ties a knot. They registered their marriage last August 8th.

Maaya Sakamoto, who played important roles in Death Note, Kuroshitsuji and Vision of Escaflowne, stated:

In my life, Ive always prioritized what I love, what made me happy and comfortable, and tied them to my future. Therefore, even with marriage, its something I wanted from the bottom of my heart, so I responded to those feelings.

She continued,

When Im with Suzumura-san, I feel calm. He is a kind person. For me to sing, act, and live as myself from here on, its hopeful to have a reliable partner by my side. Please watch over us warmly.

Meanwhile, Kenichi Suzumura, who played important roles in Kamen Rider Den-O, D-Grayman, and Gintama, commented:

I am given strength to be with a woman thats full of intelligence and energy. Im already a merry person, but I laugh even more with her. She is an irreplaceable person who I love to spend time with.

And added:

Its been 17 years since I started voice acting. With this work, it is necessary to have many feelings. The moment my heart is moved in my day-to-day life turn to provisions, and it changes my expressions. I am certain that my new life will bring more provisions. What kind of things are awaiting me? What kind of expressions and emotions will I encounter? For a happy future, I will do my best to live as myself. I will do my best to deliver that happiness to someone with my expressions.

Congratulations on the both of you!
Kiva Den-O
Posted: Aug 22 2011, 06:04 AM

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

CLAMP Draws Maaya Sakamoto, Kenichi Suzumura Wedding

user posted image

WE have previously reported that popular seiyuus or voice actor Kenichi Suzumura and voice actress Maaya Sakamoto got married last week. And just recently, CLAMP's Nanase Ohkawa posted a reimagined drawing of newlyweds. user posted image

The reimagined drawing features X's Kamui, voiced by Kenichi Suzumura, and Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle's Princess Tomoyo, voiced by Maaya Sakamoto. Ohkawa wrote that the image represents how the two actors would appear as CLAMP characters.

Before marrying, the two voice cast members both worked on Ouran High School Host Club, Kara no Kyōkai - the Garden of sinners, Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny, Black Butler II, Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, Star Driver Kagayaki no Takuto, Soul Eater and Birdy the Mighty Decode.
« Next Oldest | Heisei Riders | Next Newest »
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free

Topic Options

Bobby's pick:
[PV] Kamen Rider GIRLS - KAMEN RIDER V3
Phil's pick:
Kamen Rider OOO - Time Judged All full PV By Shu Watanabe and Ryosuke Miura

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0615 seconds | Archive