Deep Dark Blue created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone
Banner

Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Intercross. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (8) « First ... 6 7 [8]  ( Go to first unread post ) ReplyTopicPoll

HANA KIMI!!!
fyfbrox
Posted: Nov 7 2010, 05:06 PM

Group: Exorcists
Member No.: 437

Ooo, I totally fell in Love with the Series back in the day (actually I should probably re-read soon! :D) I LOVED that they had made multiple Drama versions ><
I do think the Japanese is my Favorite, not that the others aren't really good :p

I definitely think people should experience this!
kiwiimoon
Posted: Feb 15 2011, 12:27 AM

Member No.: 5,775

I was so excited for the japanese version sicne I tried to watch the taiwanese one but couldn't. I didn't like the main actors at all (ok the guy could pass but I didn't like the girl much... sorry don't know the names x'D)

anyways since I already loved the manga to bits I was really excited for the japanese version, but I was firstly shocked that it was abit off (the events at least)

but it was DEFINITELY not a dissapointment (considering I rewatched the whole drama 3 times already it couldn't have been lol)

really really loved everything about it!

Horikita Maki <3 she was so awesome
and Ikuta Toma and Oguri Shun

ahhh <3<3<3

now I have the urge to watch it again!
Posted: May 5 2011, 11:22 AM

Member No.: 6,011

not a big fan of maki at all :/ so didn't really sit through it all, and it is sometimes a bit too exaggerated for me but still decent. didn't like the twnese version :/... just didn;t live up to the manga, i guess. definitely didn't like ella either... but it could b just me
aho-chan
Posted: Sep 24 2011, 03:39 PM

Member No.: 6,445

i love this
kanamezeroismyheart
Posted: Oct 11 2011, 03:44 PM

Noobie

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,491

taiwanese version hanakimi is really good and funny..
actors r great.. really luff Wu Chun and Ella..but
dont like the ending... sucks :(
dark_mouse
Posted: Oct 28 2011, 09:26 AM

Member No.: 6,512

i have watched both the Taiwan and Japanese version (both first and second series)... i would say the Taiwan one follows the original story well yet the first Japanese one is good in the sense that it is well written on its own.. the second Japanese one is just a disaster!
pig123
Posted: Nov 8 2011, 10:00 AM

Member No.: 6,555

i've seen both the taiwanese and the jap version of hana kimi. both were quite funny but like mentioned, the taiwanese version follows the manga more closely than the japanese one.
i really like the traffic light signal in the taiwanese one to indicate whether the bathroom is used or not. i find that it is really unique!!
sasusc
Posted: Dec 20 2011, 02:34 AM

Member No.: 6,631

I love the Japanese version. I tried to watch the Taiwanese version but I couldn't watch it. I just didn't like the Taiwanese actress. Hmm, I really should get my friend to watch it. She loves Hana Kimi and I know she'll love the drama.
CherishTheRain
Posted: Jan 28 2012, 01:23 AM

Member No.: 6,717

I adored the japanese version when I watchd it...but not for the main characters I loved Nanba (Hiro Mizushima), Kayashima (Yamamoto Yusuke), those other random characters who are starring in their own dramas now...and of course NAKATSU (IKUTA TOMA <3)
inorielle
Posted: Feb 7 2012, 10:52 PM

Member No.: 5,230

Love the first japanese version, not the taiwanese one. I attempted to watch the taiwanese one, but I couldn't get past the opening song...it's annoyingly happy. As for the second japanese one...it's like they tried to copy the first one with a slightly different story and failed big time. I'm waiting for the korean one!
samanta
Posted: Apr 2 2012, 03:41 AM

Member No.: 6,826

I love the japanese version, especially Shun Oguri and the doctor. but i don't quite like the taiwanesse version
zanyduke
Posted: Apr 18 2012, 07:43 AM

Member No.: 2,074

I am opposite. I prefer the Taiwanese version. The girl Ella is quite bubbly.
firaachan
Posted: May 11 2012, 09:53 AM

Member No.: 6,842

i didnt watch the liva actions but I did read the original manga.
Hana Kimi is one of my fav mangas all the time (: and now I'm waiting for the Korean Drama Adaptation of it.
natchan
Posted: Jun 18 2012, 06:49 PM

Member No.: 5,161

Hana Kimi live action was really awesome! I really recommend the Japanses live action kurou17.gif
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (8) « First ... 6 7 [8]  ReplyTopicPoll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1851 seconds | Archive