Deep Dark Blue created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone
Banner

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Intercross. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (8) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ( Go to first unread post ) ReplyTopicPoll

HANA KIMI!!!
achi_les
Posted: Aug 21 2007, 06:46 AM

Group: Exorcists
Member No.: 1,032

anyone seen hana kimi live action? not the one from taiwan but the japanese version? its so funny.. you'll never be disappointed.. what's more they use the actual names from the manga kurou21.gif the story line is kinda different from the manga but still follows it.
kyon-kyon
Posted: Aug 21 2007, 07:17 AM

BLUE BAKA RANGER!!!
Group Icon

Group: Admin & I.C Staff
Member No.: 1

yeaaa the general plot of the whole thing is still the same in the japanese version. it's just that the events that happen are off xDD
BUT I LOOOVE THE JAPANESE VERSION SOO MUCH MORE~! it's waaaaay funnier and heck...IKUTA TOMA and OGURI SHUN in one drama....i tried hard not to faint just by watching the first episode kurou21.gif
fluffyang
Posted: Aug 21 2007, 10:51 AM

Noobie

Group: Members
Member No.: 191

The Japanese version is SO much better..
The Taiwanese just ripped the whole thing; they're so unoriginal..
Anyway..the Japanese version is so hilarious! And the guys are so much hotter! I really like Ikuta Toma!! ~nosebleed kurou17.gif
tchayna
Posted: Aug 21 2007, 11:14 AM

Member No.: 1,249

Hi! I don't watch the drama of Hana Kimi, i just read the manga, is the drama good???
sure_007
Posted: Aug 21 2007, 01:43 PM

Member No.: 156

I watched the Taiwanese one and am watching the Japanese version, both are good in their own ways. But in both, the Nakatsus are hilarious. They make the story line much more fun. ^____^
onigirii
Posted: Aug 21 2007, 01:57 PM

Member No.: 1,269

no im watching it right now. the chare better hahactors ar way
haru-chan682
Posted: Aug 21 2007, 02:09 PM

Member No.: 1,287

ya I am currently watching

Its soo great and funny ...I am addicted to it

although sano much colder than the manga still I like him

nakatsu so funny and adorable I cant help but laugh whenever I see him specially when he was singing "homo ja nai" kurou21.gif

Airi
Posted: Aug 21 2007, 02:09 PM

Noobie

Group: Members
Member No.: 1,306

the Tawainese drama is ok, I really like the Japanese one more because they made it more interesting and didn't follow the entire story line by line. kurou14.gif But they're both cute. kurou13.gif
hanim_g
Posted: Aug 21 2007, 03:31 PM

Member No.: 1,334

Where can I get this series??

Is it call Hana Kimi too!! I love the manga!!! Where can I get with eng subs???

Pls PLs PLs Tell Me!! Its one of my all time fav manga!!
wripple
Posted: Aug 21 2007, 03:47 PM

Member No.: 798

you can see it at crunchyroll. ^^ at least, that's where i go to. yes hana kimi jp is very good. i haven't seen the taiwanese version yet, but i think i like the cast of the jp one than the taiwanese one.
mimi06
Posted: Aug 24 2007, 06:53 AM

Member No.: 988

i love both the taiwanese and japanese versions. but im disappointed that the japanese one doesn't follow the manga plot. the taiwanese one also good, and followed the plot nicely, but the acting was horrble, i didnt like the girl who played mizuki. she toltally ruined it for me, and wu zun and jiro were so cute too. >_<

but ehh, it was great.
esara
Posted: Aug 24 2007, 01:17 PM

Member No.: 1,528

i read the manga ages ago and didnt keep track of it...
i love the series... i didnt watch the taiwanese version yet but i heard it's good too!
i just cant wait for the next episode (with sub) to come out!!!
>-<
oh, and you can get eng sub at d-addicts.com
they have everything there!
rudy
Posted: Aug 25 2007, 12:01 AM

Member No.: 1,536

i actually didnt see the taiwanese version, i do like the japanese one and the story is somehow modified but still not too different from the manga!!
zelfie
Posted: Aug 25 2007, 01:20 AM

Member No.: 1,496

I tried watching the taiwanese version of Hana Kimi, but after the first episode, i kind of lost interest. Maybe it's because of the characters or the story but whatever the case, I didn't like the taiwanese version. Although i liked the actors..(Jiro is so cute! *squeal*) I heard from some of my friends who completed the taiwanese series that the ending wasn't very good. Apparently, they left it open-ended, where Mizuki continues to stay in the school even though her gender was exposed, or something like that.
The japanese version, on the other hand, is awesome! I love the characters and Nakatsu is so hilarious, always seeing Mizuki with a background of roses. And it's so funny how he always adamantly denies that he's gay and all that stuff that happens. Although it's kinda different - in terms of story line - from the manga, i still can't wait to watch more of this awesome series!
mimi06
Posted: Aug 25 2007, 01:35 AM

Member No.: 988

well i know for sure that their is going to be another season of the taiwanese version of hana kimi. since it was really famous in taipei. that's probably why the ending was left so open. cause they're going to extend the series.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (8) [1] 2 3 ... Last » ReplyTopicPoll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1729 seconds | Archive