Deep Dark Blue created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone
Banner

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Intercross. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (18) « First ... 15 16 [17] 18  ( Go to first unread post ) ReplyTopicPoll

What book are you currently reading now?, hai...whether you're forced to or no XDD
xHeavenSentx
Posted: Nov 12 2011, 05:38 PM

Group: Exorcists
Member No.: 435

I'm reading Snow White, Blood Red. It's basically a retelling of your average fairytales in a horror theme. It's pretty interesting.
eka1212
Posted: Nov 13 2011, 08:14 PM

Noobie

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,578

Okay.. I'm currently reading now is Twilight Series (finally reaches to final book.. kurou14.gif ) and after I finished it I'm going to rad Percy Jacksons series... (My sister bought the series) so I was curious to read it.. kurou02.gif
ckh988
Posted: Jan 1 2012, 03:14 PM

Member No.: 6,376

Right now I'm reading Death Angel by Linda Howard.
aoz0ra
Posted: Jan 3 2012, 04:44 PM

Member No.: 6,662

mm, if it counts, my most recent, non-compulsory 'book' - The Legend of the Sun Knight by Yu Wo. It's translated into English on the Internet <3 and it's awesome. Take a genre, take your romantic opinions of Knights and Royalty - turn it all upside down. In a most entertaining, trololol way. <3 <3
widesmile
Posted: Jan 31 2012, 03:04 PM

Noobie

Member No.: 6,725

im still not finished to hunger games series. and christine feehan's ghostwalkers series
Kuran
Posted: Feb 9 2012, 12:20 PM

Member No.: 4,712

Im reading the tigers curse triliogy.

user posted image
MikakoKitajima
Posted: Mar 12 2012, 05:20 PM

Member No.: 6,798

I'm currently reading the hunger games kurou01.gif
Infel
Posted: Mar 12 2012, 11:54 PM

Outer Space Alien
Group Icon

Group: Intercross Staff
Member No.: 6,667

Reading Index's light novel kurou02.gif
Ash Darkside
Posted: Mar 19 2012, 04:08 PM

The Dark One

Member No.: 6,802

Reading Feet of Clay from the discworld series.
Koinu-san
Posted: Mar 25 2012, 01:32 AM

Member No.: 6,812

I'm currently reading Mechanique: A Tale of the Circus Tresaulti by Genevieve Valentine. I'm in love with the writing of this story. The story is beautiful and really bring you into the world of the book.
Rooffoo
Posted: May 6 2012, 09:39 AM

Member No.: 6,880

I'm like trying to read three books at once for English at school kurou03.gif

The three book are:
1. Vineland by Thomas Pynchon
2. If on a winter's night a traveller by Italo Calvino
3. The French Lieutenant's Woman by John Fowles

I've already read around three books for school already and currently reading these three. However I have another... three or four books to read for school. Oh god, I love reading books and all but trying to read and analyze and synthesize so many books at once is overwhelming.
Rooffoo
Posted: May 6 2012, 09:45 AM

Member No.: 6,880

However the other week I had just finished rereading The Protector of the Small Quartet by Tamora Pierce and Jinx by Meg Cabot (for fun xD and it only took me 3 days for all five books...I should've finished the three books for school by now honestly, but oh so boring).

[Accidentally put this in a separate post and now I don't know how to delete this so... I'll just leave it.]
erietha88
Posted: May 10 2012, 03:33 PM

Member No.: 6,884

I am currently reading manga to be specific yaoi manga with author Kijima Hyougo. I am to embarrassed to tell you guys.

Wow...i'd love to read The Tiger's Curse, it seems interesting.
majola
Posted: Dec 25 2012, 11:11 PM

Member No.: 7,295

I have just recently finished reading (and have been cheating a bit by listening to audiobooks) all 5 books of the Mortal Instruments series... It all happened quite fast... in less than two weeks...

And I'm reading (on and off on the bus) Mogworld and Jam by Yahtzee Croshaw, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, The Time Traveler's Wife, Atlantis by David Gibbins...
Kaname
Posted: Jan 13 2013, 12:00 AM

Noobie

Member No.: 7,328

I've just finished reading "vampire diaries"(I've really enjoyed the series) and I'm currently reading" Memoirs of a geisha"- it'a a really well written book! the descriptions are amazing kurou05.gif
as for me the manga,there are lotsXD (ao haru ride,hyokoi,sekaichi hatsukoi...etc)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (18) « First ... 15 16 [17] 18  ReplyTopicPoll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1481 seconds | Archive