Deep Dark Blue created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone
Banner

Create your own social network with a free forum.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Intercross. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (89) « First ... 87 88 [89]  ( Go to first unread post ) ReplyTopicPoll

Bite my Tongue and Weep, 3 years later...
Sexethang82
Posted: Aug 28 2007, 09:11 PM

Red Baka Ranger: ~Destroyer of all that is innocent!!~
Group Icon

Group: Admin & I.C Staff
Member No.: 4

((I've been with them and i'm even lost!!! kurou03.gif You guys are insane!!!))

"Well if Kakashi's not coming back with us, he'll find a way..." Clive was pissed he had to wait. "We're late now and Will is going to have a fit!"

Clive picked up the bags and proceeded to walk out the kitchen. "Thank you for your hospitality!" He said kindly to Kei and Aerie.

"Ready to go Ayame?" Rachael smiled. "I promise to take really good care of her until she comes back!!" She said to Kei.

"We'll come back and visit soon!" Seth waved. "Tell Kakashi to hurry his butt back!"
Kan-Chan
Posted: Aug 28 2007, 11:23 PM

I Less Than Three You All!

Group: Exorcists
Member No.: 79

"Bye Kei," Ryu said as he followed the others to the jet.
"Please do." Kei had told Rachel and smiled at her, then turned to Clive.
"No, not at all. Please have a safe trip back." Kei told him, the lastly, turned to Ryu.
"Hey, come back anytime, and tell Sumire to come visit us often!" Kei smiled at him.
"Huh? But...how would you know if she'd..." He stopped his question mid-way.
He thought about it for awhile, of course Kei knew...Sumire would of course follow Kakashi..Come on, now of all times would be best too, since there's not much trouble here in Asia now.
"I see...I'll see her soon then, and I'll tell her." Ryu turned and waved as he walked off with the others.
As Killim stood there...he had realized that Sumire was going to go to England...
"B-but..." He started....
"Argh....." Killim was a bit...agitated...

(Okay...wow, Sumire is now with Kakashi...So, apparently, Ryu has to find a new lover...-.-....xD....Now, Kei and Killim both lost their um....toy?...or rather....friend, close friend...? Well, what not, THEY have to find a lover. Kira's bottling up and MAY BE losing a lover...so what will these four do now? And also, with Haru, Reila and Clems coming back to Asia...agh....-.-....xD)

(Summary:
I'll be summarizing at page 56+ where we left off the Akuma.

Alrighty, as Alice and Clarisse was still fighting the Akuma, the two had started to panic because they didn't know how to defeat it, but at that moment, a bright light had shone in the sky and a presence, one that Alice had yet to sense again for three years had appeared. For Haru, Clems, and Reila, they had just gone back to Earth after Haru and Clems were finish thinking it over and discussing the matter, that's what the light was.

OTHER GROUP>Kira, Sumire, Aerie, Hikari
As the time flew by, Aerie and Hikari had found out that Kira had split personality or two souls in one body problem...As time went by though, it wasn't much of a dangerous matter anymore, Killim (the other side of Kira) had become friendly with everyone in the Order after having become good friends with Sumire and now has come to become...friends with Aerie. As the group went out on a mission, they suddenly encoutered Ryu from the England Branch who had mysteriously appeared in front of them.(Noah powers brought him there. Like we know, Kira and SUmire were friends with many noahs because of their connection with Haru and such.)
As the story continued, we had a crossover from the England Branch which included, Will, the man, Clive, the Scientist Man, Seth, the new Finder, and Rachel, Masaki, Kakashi, who were all Exorcists.
Ah! I forgot about Ayame, during the RPG somewhere after the Kira despute with Aerie, Ayame Minamoto came into the RPG. Read her Profile, you'll understand it better from that.
Then after alll that, now we have, Sumire and Kakashi forming a couple, Aerie, thinking that Kira had cheated on her with Hikari was about to break up with him, but before she could, he explained himself, now guilty with his actions, he has locked himself in his body letting Killim use it. I don't think you need to know anything about the England Branch part of this story...xDDD Just think, they had come back to pick up a fellow exorcists back to England and stayed overnight for fun! xD Oh yes, new Noahs that had come from England who are leaving are REpunzal and Kid Vycious AKA Kid. Well, that's about it, and oh. Sumire and Ayame had sensed Haru's presence suddenly and were happy to but they don't know where he is, so they decided to wait to see if he shows up in front of them. Oh yes, sice Sumire is with Kakashi now, Kei is back to his daily routine with Clarisse and others. Killim is just sulking for a while, but who knows he may end up with someone....xDDD The End! xD)
Sexethang82
Posted: Aug 28 2007, 11:40 PM

Group Icon

((nice summary!!!))
ban-sun
Posted: Aug 29 2007, 01:21 AM

Banana Hero XDDD

Member No.: 129

"Hahaha...will you?" Kakashi put on his crooked smile.

Meanwhile, Masaaki and the rest of the England folks had already left on their private jet. And soon enough, they were back to their home, the England HQ.
Kan-Chan
Posted: Aug 29 2007, 05:47 AM

"Uhn!" Sumire had smiled at Kakashi as she got them back to the Order.
"...I guess they all left already..." She whispered to him.
ban-sun
Posted: Aug 29 2007, 05:59 AM

Banana Hero XDDD

Member No.: 129

"Gah." Kakashi scratched his head, "They left me behind!"
But then he turned and looked at her and smiled slyly, "Oh well, more time with you~!"
Kan-Chan
Posted: Aug 29 2007, 06:40 AM

"Haha, who knew you had such a side." SHe laughed as she called for Repunzal...
"I'm going to miss this place...so much..." She said.
"I'm probably going to be back here like every morning or night." She told him as she smiled and said, "Lets go" and called for Repunzal.
"Good bye Kei....Killim....Kira....I'm sorry, I'll see you guys soon."

(Okay, that's it for THOSE guys in Asia! xDDD And WOAH! Did you notice? All the names I said up there was K except for the girl! xD)
Sexethang82
Posted: Aug 29 2007, 06:46 AM

Group Icon

((Well i just posted in England in a new thread... so when Sumire and Kakashi show up... start there!))
k2nessa
Posted: Sep 16 2007, 11:47 PM

Yu-hime
Group Icon

Member No.: 2

(sorry guys, junior year sucks. alot. sakjdhkajs i've been so stressed that i get a headache each week >:[ anyway, im glad the forum's still up and running *thanks guys!* i'll try to continue..err. correctly i hope)

"We're here!" said Reila as she beamed and looked around at the Earth that she missed so much. She didn't sense the jewel's presence, but that could wait for later.
Clem.s glanced at Reila uneasily.
"Can't get too excited. Our mission is still our number one priority." said Clem.s in a warning tone.
"I understand..oh..wait..those exorcists, i remember one of them!" said Reila as she looked straight at Clarisse.

--------------------

"Holy..." whispered Clarisse as she stared up at the god-like beings in wonder.
"Is that...is that ...could that be...the ONE that was exiled as well as her cousin and her friend? These people..aren't supposed to appear...not in this world..not ever." said Clarisse in shock and fear.
If they attack...panicked Clarisse as she realized there were suddenly bigger fish...much bigger..to fry.
Kan-Chan
Posted: Sep 18 2007, 04:15 AM

"Ah!" Alice looked up in shock...Haru...? How is that possible? He...left this world... Alice couldn't even stand looking at Haru...The three seemed to shhine too much but...she spoke happily.
"Haru! Welcome back!" She smiled at him. then joked, "Turn off the lights, you're blinding me!" She stuck out her tongue, as both girls were shocked by the three godly's appearance theny forgot about the Akuma.

--------------------------

"Hey." Haru stated simply as he stared in awe, he hasn't been out of a building in a while, it seems...so calm and relaxing.
"Alice." He called sternly as he looked at the akuma who was about to attack.
*sigh*
"Explode." He stated simply as the akuma exploded into bits and pieces.
"Haru-nii....you should've let them handle it." Clems spoke as she descended to the ground.
"Well, if I let it squash Alice, that'd be bad, wouldn't it?" Haru asked reasonbly and then said.
"Their presence are gone..." Haru stated calmly...
"Sumire's....Ryu's....even Ayame's...." He closed his eyes for a second.
"Ah...that explains it," He opened his eyes and then said, "Then went to England apparently, there's ALOT we missed." He frowned.
"Well, at least you KNOW what's going on, I have NO CLUE what we missed." Clems pouted as she held on to Reila.

-------------------------

"Wait a second...what are you guys doing back here though?" Alice asked, though she WAS happy Ayame had her father back. Alice then turned around, noticing that Clarisse was quite uncomfortable.
"Hey, they're not gonna attack you unless you do them harm." She smiled at Clarisse and signaled to come closer.
k2nessa
Posted: Sep 19 2007, 10:23 PM

Yu-hime
Group Icon

"No...no...that's not it." said Clarisse, eyes wide with confusion.
Her whole body had started burning the moment one of the people arrived from the other world. Her head hurt, as if she wasn't supposed to be there, as if she were going to fall apart. Her breathing was unsteady and each gasp of air hurt like hell.
She glanced around and her eyes laid on the beautiful pink haired girl clinging to the blackish purple haired girl, the exiled Reila and Clementine.
It wasn't Reila, she knew, it was Clementine. Somehow, they shared something, something they weren't supposed to share. It hurt.
Everything blacked out and Clarisse fell to the ground having given into the fire inside of her.
-----------------------------
Isabelle smiled as she leaned against Shin's shoulder. All of a sudden, she felt short of breath as if she were trapped under water. She choked and fell to the floor.
She's here...
Kan-Chan
Posted: Sep 20 2007, 03:39 AM

"Ah....this isn't good..." Haru said as he looked at Clarisse but then noticed the presence surrounding him?....3? No...there's four people here...? Reila...Alice...Clem and Clarisse... As he deliberated he said...
"Clems...does your body feel like it's burning...?" He asked as he walked over to Clarisse....
"She...collapsed...from....pressure?" He was a bit...confused...
"What's wrong?" Alice questioned as she held Clarisse's body in her arms.
"She just suddenly collapsed..." Alice muttered as she checked if she was still breathing.
"I don't know...but...I only sense 3 presence where there's supposed to be 4...something joined..." Haru took a glance at Clems then to the unconcious Clarisse.

------------------------------------------

As Kei walked passed te corridors...he noticed a girl had fallen to the floor...
"Oi! Isabelle, are you okay? Shin, what's wrong with her?" Kei shouted as tried to help Isabelle.

------------------------------------------

Killim wandered the halls....bored, but then suddenly Kira shouted and they switched places.
"What the h*ll was that about?" Killim screamed.
"No...calm down...sorry but..." Kira turned his head stiffly...
"Haru's back..." He whispered as he disappeared from his standpoint and was out the HQ doors heading for Haru.

--------------------------------------------

Out of nowhere, all of a sudden, Repunzal appeared, and Haru turned and a smile appeared on his face.
"Haru-Sama." Repunzal smiled at him as she arrived. "Reila-Sama, Clems-Sama. May I borrow Haru-Sama for the moment, his daughter would like to see him." Repunzal stated as she saw Haru nod yes but looked wearily to the others.
"No trouble, and make sure to do only what is neccessary." He looked at his sisters sternly.
As he turned back he and Repunzal disappeared to England.

(Sorry, I had to add the last paragraph due to what is happening in England~! xDDD He'll be back soon with Reila and Clems~! xD)
k2nessa
Posted: Apr 8 2008, 02:20 AM

Yu-hime
Group Icon

(ohhman, where are reila and clem.s again? so lost~)
Kan-Chan
Posted: Apr 9 2008, 06:28 AM

(haha.....uh....wherever the group is? I think there all together, Clems, Reila, Alice, Clarisse um..,...Isabella fainted back at HQ, only Haru disappeared. Right now, Alice is encountering Clems and Reila, Clarisse fainted upon seeing either Clems or Reila....I don't know which....haha....hope that helps a bit...? Only Haru is gone from the scene.)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (89) « First ... 87 88 [89]  ReplyTopicPoll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1709 seconds | Archive