Deep Dark Blue created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone
Banner

Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Intercross. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ReplyTopicPoll

Character Adoptions, title says it all
k2nessa
Posted: Mar 16 2007, 02:13 AM

Yu-hime
Group Icon

Group: Admin & I.C Staff
Member No.: 2

well, i have made some characters for Ravish Thee, but you guys can claim them, and then submit them in the official character profiles with history and all that.
here they are!
user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
Kan-Chan
Posted: Mar 16 2007, 03:15 AM

I Less Than Three You All!

Group: Exorcists
Member No.: 79

uwaa~! go Nessa`!...um...lets see...I'm being lazy right now...lol, I made a character a while back.....but iono, I think I miight create another organization....lol...and the Ravish Thee...what is that organization...Assasination...?
k2nessa
Posted: Mar 16 2007, 03:40 AM

Yu-hime
Group Icon

Group: Admin & I.C Staff
Member No.: 2

yeah :]
and you can go ahead and make another organization, i just need someone to adopt these cuz i don't plan on adopting them myself :[
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options ReplyTopicPoll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0728 seconds | Archive