Deep Dark Blue created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone
Banner

Create a free forum in seconds.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Intercross. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ReplyTopicPoll

FAQ
Kan-Chan
Posted: Mar 1 2007, 04:36 AM

I Less Than Three You All!

Group: Exorcists
Member No.: 79

1. What if I want to join in an Family RPG?
Well, it depends, if the RP is a different scene from what you had wanted, then just create a new thread for what you had wanted. If you suddenly post in an RP that has been going on, then tell us in () what we need to know about your character. Also, make it realistic, don't pop out of nowhere into an RP without a reason. (I.E. Like our current active RP, we're in a hostipital, don't say something like, "Hey! You're that one chick! That I met at school," then leave.)

2. How should I create the new topic?
Well, first of all, think of what you'd like for that thread, then post it, including what's going on and where are we sort of stuff. If it isn't correct, don't worry, we're not gonna ban you, but if it's something that is CLEARLY spam or just VERY STUPiD, then they may.

(I have no clue, what I'm doing, so any Admin. care to add more or edit what I did...)
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free

Topic Options ReplyTopicPoll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0498 seconds | Archive