Deep Dark Blue created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone
Banner

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Intercross. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ReplyTopicPoll

4/17/12
funky_fish
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 10:01 AM

BLACK BAKA RANGER!!!
Group Icon

Group: Admin & I.C Staff
Member No.: 87

Whoot it's release time~! I have nothing else to say so straight to them~! XD

Torikago Gakkyuu v03 ch18
It's FINALLY Hiina's arc xD Hmmm~~~ What to say about Hiina-kun at the end of the chapter ^^;;

Youko x Boku SS v04 ch16
I SUPPORT WATANUKIxKARUTA ALLLLL THE WAAAYYY!!! xD It's a good thing this chapter it's that much of a cliffhanger, just you wait for the next chapter though >D
Make sure you thank Shoujo Crusade for this release too~

If you've been wondering why IC has been lacking in releases lately, it is because WE NEED STAFF!!!
WE DESPERATELY NEED TRANSLATORS AND EDITORS~!!! IF YOU WANT MORE IC RELEASES PLEASE JOIN US~!!!

All downloads are avaliable in the "Projects and Releases" subforum; They are held in the pinned topics beneath our subforum lists of "Active", "Complete", "Dropped" and "Future" projects. YOU NEED 20 POSTS TO SEE THEM!!
Kleio
Posted: Apr 17 2012, 11:36 AM

Group: Exorcists
Member No.: 5,792

Thank you for the release! kurou02.gif
betacarrotin
Posted: Apr 26 2012, 10:46 AM

Member No.: 6,846

ARIGATOU!!! kurou05.gif
phungnana
Posted: Jun 28 2012, 02:14 AM

Member No.: 6,948

Thank you for the release! kurou07.gif
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options ReplyTopicPoll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0520 seconds | Archive