Deep Dark Blue created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone
Banner

zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Learn More · Sign-up Now
Welcome to Intercross. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (22) « First ... 20 21 [22]  ( Go to first unread post ) TopicPoll

Cruel Destiny..., alley-oop!!
kyon-kyon
Posted: Apr 17 2007, 10:20 PM

BLUE BAKA RANGER!!!
Group Icon

Group: Admin & I.C Staff
Member No.: 1

(ummmm kanny??? "akira"?????? kurou21.gif )

When Alice found the picture of everyone from 3 years ago, Touga and Shin ran over to see also.
"HAHAHAHAHAH!!! WOW Touga, you look so different!! Slightly chubby-er, like some chibi dude," Shin laughed.
"Gah, shaddap, you!," Touga playfully said while hitting Shin on the head. Of course he got thinner over the years...since no one was there to make food AND he was so heartbroken to eat anyway.
Touga stared at the picture for a while...mainly at Reila, and smiled.
"Hah, so many memories~!!," he said cheerfully.
Kan-Chan
Posted: Apr 17 2007, 10:37 PM

I Less Than Three You All!

Group: Exorcists
Member No.: 79

As everyone was looking at the photo, Kira walked closer to the shadow..."Hello?" He asked again.

(LoL~!, Sue me~! It's one letter off~! Haha, wow, I have Akira, Akiya, and Kira~! LoL~! kurou21.gif )
Kan-Chan
Posted: May 1 2007, 03:41 AM

The Darkness Grew and The Story had ended......the night was gone the organization was gone, we start a new world....a new legend....a new...time for US, the Exorcists of the Black Order of Asia.

(Just for other RP-ers, like Nessa, Banny, Kyorin, and others who had RP-ed here. I will end the story here like this if it's okay with you, because I'm sure that it will never end....lol, since Haru, Clems, and Reila are Noahs and the rest are exoricsts...it'll take awhile to end it.
So I was thinking that we should RP in the new thread that Smiles made, and we can fill in what happened to everyone as we RP....
Something like NANA by Ai Yazawa if you've read it....
But make sure if you want to make a character died in the past, don't RP them in the future...it'd be....well, wrong since they DID die in the past.
EXAMPLE:
"Its....been awhile.....back then....I always had Kira with me....he always stayed with me...I miss him...so...much..." Sumire said.
"Oi~! Hey Kira." Said Clems.

^Yeah, that's an OBViouS mistake~! LoL~! So yeah, if a character is dead in the past, they must be reference as dead by EVERYONE RP-ing~!~!
k2nessa
Posted: May 7 2007, 04:44 AM

Yu-hime
Group Icon

Group: Admin & I.C Staff
Member No.: 2

Noah's point of view before end of story arc:
Reila sighed.
"So this...this is the feeling that everyone feels before their 'end'...It's...lonely" whispered Reila.
"Clem.s....you too... It hurts to..hurt them, or have the obligation to, right? And Haru-nii, you too? Then...quick..before the Earl comes...we've written our letters and sent them to their correspondents already too..."
They all nodded their heads grimly.
"The end..this is the end..for us.." Reila smiled in melancholy.
They each held their teddy bears. Each with a different name. Clem.s held Reila's, Haru held Clem.s, and Reila held Haru's.
"Once, in a quick movement." She started crying a little.
And then they stared at each other, those eyes...those eyes of sadness.
"Goodbye" They all said at once.
With that, they plunged the pocketknives they each held at the area o the heart on the teddy bears. It hit through, almost seemlessly, with ease. They shook, staggered, and fell.
"H-hey....clem.s...haru..?"
"Uhn...."
"We'll...be reborn...won't...we?"
"We will...see the light...of day...together...."
Clem.s had a tear drop from her face.
Then the last word Haru said was "Rin...darling..."
Clem.s managed to smile sadly before her death and...
Reila..was crying. Tears for everything she'd been through.
Her last words were...
"Tou...ga.....love...."

((I was hoping, in the new thread, three years would have passed and somehow those three that i just killed would be revived. :[ anddd Oh noes! I deleted that new thread a couple days ago on request! T_T sorry everyonee. maybe we can make a new one?))
Kan-Chan
Posted: May 7 2007, 07:56 AM

(WOW~! I was really touched by that eding....and I loved their last words...of that moment....okay, we can start a new one...but lets wait a biw for everything to blow over, maybe just this week...cuz OMGOSH, I STILL have tests....-,-)
BloodySeraphim
Posted: May 7 2007, 08:33 PM

Member No.: 432

(What's the new thread that Smiles made?)
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.

Topic OptionsPages: (22) « First ... 20 21 [22]  TopicPoll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1594 seconds | Archive