Deep Dark Blue created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone
Banner

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Welcome to Intercross. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ReplyTopicPoll

Anyone Here play League of Legends?
TypeHere
Posted: Oct 28 2011, 02:13 PM

Rec Millares

Group: Exorcists
Member No.: 6,508

I hope there are other readers out there that is still interested in this type of strategy online games. Its really exciting because you play with real people and you level up and wth that you can play with more difficulty.

Check out the site if you're interested.. League of Legends
TypeHere
Posted: Nov 14 2011, 01:32 PM

Rec Millares

So sad.. days have passed and still no one here plays LoL.. Seems like I'll be along in the SUmmoner's Rift.. kurou19.gif
BrownieDominion
Posted: Dec 12 2011, 12:52 AM

Member No.: 6,614

I play. A lot actually..

League of Legends falls under the MOBA genre, in case anyone is curious. Stands for Multiplayer Online Battle Arena. Its DotA pretty much.

Its a really fun game. Do you still play, TypeHere?
TypeHere
Posted: Dec 25 2011, 08:45 AM

Rec Millares

QUOTE (BrownieDominion @ Dec 12 2011, 12:52 AM)
I play. A lot actually..

League of Legends falls under the MOBA genre, in case anyone is curious. Stands for Multiplayer Online Battle Arena. Its DotA pretty much.

Its a really fun game. Do you still play, TypeHere?

I just played a while ago! But I'm from Philippines. Where are you from? kurou13.gif
I'm actually playing everyday until I had 2 online jobs. Stressful.. I wasn't able to play for a week. I was so devastated. hahaha kurou21.gif
Ash Darkside
Posted: Mar 19 2012, 06:06 PM

The Dark One

Member No.: 6,802

I played it for a while, then I realized I am very bad at such games so I stopped.
TypeHere
Posted: Mar 26 2012, 03:13 PM

Rec Millares

QUOTE (Ash Darkside @ Mar 19 2012, 06:06 PM)
I played it for a while, then I realized I am very bad at such games so I stopped.

Don't say that. Maybe it is just your teammates. Sometimes when someone from your team messed up, the whole game will be much affected.

Seems like won't beta test such type of game eh? kurou04.gif
Ash Darkside
Posted: Mar 26 2012, 06:54 PM

The Dark One

What are you talking about? I am actually working on this game project that would leave DotA, DotA2, LoL and HoN in the dust (not really, but it should be awesome).

I'll let you test the first prototype as soon as I am done with it.
Ash Darkside
Posted: Mar 26 2012, 07:02 PM

The Dark One

What are you talking about? Just because I am not good at playing a game doesn't mean I can't create one.

I am actually working on this game project that would leave DotA, DotA2, LoL and HoN in the dust (not really, but it should be awesome).

I'll let you test the first prototype as soon as I am done with it.
TypeHere
Posted: Mar 27 2012, 01:22 AM

Rec Millares

Oh Sorry for that.. I thought you will leave the MOBA genre for good. kurou04.gif

SORRY!
SeventyX7
Posted: Apr 4 2012, 04:24 AM

Member No.: 6,785

I'm a pretty good Kat and Naut. It always makes me giggle when somebody shouts at me in draft "OMG DONT PICK KAT SHES TERRIBLE" and I carry our team with her. kurou13.gif

That being said, I don't get to play her often, since I usually take whatever role everybody else doesn't want (which is support 50% of the time).

Lulu is pretty fun, she's like an offensive Janna.
TypeHere
Posted: Apr 4 2012, 04:43 AM

Rec Millares

Lulu is not still out here in our country. But she is really cute btw..
kurou01.gif

I always laugh at how nautilus moves around.. he looks so slow and very heavy.. do you notice that too? its like "arrrghh.. My weapon is so heavy.. Damn that character creators"

hahaha!
SeventyX7
Posted: Apr 4 2012, 05:02 AM

Member No.: 6,785

I actually like his weight. It makes me feel more powerful and intimidating. If you want to see something fun, do Nautilus' joke. It makes him fly up like he's swimming Thomas Zane style.
KrimzoneReaver
Posted: Jul 1 2012, 03:58 PM

Member No.: 6,952

@SeventyX7 YES! Nautilus is so sick. His slowness makes me feel like the Hulk. I also like to play Alistar and Malphite. Tanks 4 lyfe.
kraceemonkey
Posted: Aug 21 2012, 01:35 AM

Member No.: 3,908

I just started playing and I'm kinda getting the hang of it. But, like many newbieee...maybe I'll get better soon! lol (:
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register Now

Topic Options ReplyTopicPoll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.0924 seconds | Archive