Deep Dark Blue created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone
Banner

Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Intercross. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ReplyTopicPoll

49 Days, Korean Drama
dark_mouse
Posted: Oct 28 2011, 09:59 AM

Group: Exorcists
Member No.: 6,512

I am not sure if anyone has watched or recommended this drama before, the only thing I know it has really changed my life!

user posted image

Synopsis:
On a fateful day, a girl named Ji-Hyun got involved into a traffic accident and she was at the edge of death. She then met the Scheduler (the death) and he told her that it was not yet her scheduled time to die and she was given a chance to recover from her vegetable state and live given she fulfilled the condition stated: she must gather three pure teardrops from three people who truly love her apart from her family within the next 49 days. As Ji-Hyun is in a vegetable state, she must rely on Yi-Kyung (as Ji-Hyun was simply a soul, she must use Yi-Kyung's body to get into touch with other people) to get the three drops of tears.

Comment:
1. I heard some people saying that this drama is similar to Secret Garden, but I would say this comment is absolutely wrong... Secret Garden is a drama about love.. and 49 days is a drama about life
2. The good one is.. one could hardly guess how the story will go on from the start.. it is kind of unpredictable... there are lots of twists..
3. My most favorite character is definitely the scheduler... i feel sad for him but i am glad that everyone can walk out the past and move on...
4. the thing i learned is: the life that i am wasting today, is the most desirable thing that people who died yesterday were looking for
xakira
Posted: Nov 12 2011, 11:10 PM

Member No.: 6,574

I love this drama. Made me cry so much. I definitely recommend watching it
b18d
Posted: Dec 19 2011, 09:19 AM

Member No.: 6,624

I really recommend this to everyone. This drama makes you appreciate things more. It made me cry and think. Plus, Scheduler is fun to watch. kurou02.gif
Nadeshiko
Posted: Jan 20 2012, 12:31 PM

Member No.: 6,701

my sister and a friend also recommended this to me. sadly, i haven't watched it since i am more into anime and manga rather than real people. hahaha.=)) but they do keep on telling me to watch it, so i guess i would come summer break.=D
samanta
Posted: Apr 2 2012, 03:47 AM

Member No.: 6,826

I love this series, it so romantic but i hate the ending. it is sad
Hamona
Posted: Apr 3 2012, 11:02 AM

Member No.: 6,357

Nam Mi Jeong (the protagonist) really look lika a doll - my opinion. But overall the story is heart aching. Sad and beautiful. And I just love Scarecrow song sung by Jung Il Woo, although the lyrics is also sad. I cried many times while watching.. kurou04.gif
Mini_Twilight
Posted: Apr 28 2012, 04:17 AM

Member No.: 6,497

I've read the recaps and I have the episodes somewhere, but I haven't sat down to watch it yet.
Pixie
Posted: Aug 4 2013, 04:02 AM

Member No.: 2,980

Love this drama, it was so sad, I hate dramas that has sad endings, but I would still recommend this to anyone.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options ReplyTopicPoll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 1.7454 seconds | Archive