Deep Dark Blue created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone
Banner

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
InvisionFree gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.

Learn More · Register Now
Welcome to Intercross. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

Pages: (8) « First ... 6 7 [8]  ( Go to first unread post ) TopicPoll

The End of an End..., And A New Beginning Begins...
Kan-Chan
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 03:53 AM

I Less Than Three You All!

Group: Exorcists
Member No.: 79

As Haru and Kira walked in, they saw Sumire and Clare...What's that voice... Haru thought, he then heard another voice....talking...to Bella....Augh...this headache....is this on purpose? He wondered grabbing his head in pain.
As Sumire saw Kira, she was happy to see Haru, but she had a feeling that he awoke so it didn't shock her. But as he suddenly fell down, she came running to him. "Oi! Haru, Haru! You okay?" She asked. But he didn't answer, he, like Clare, suddenly fainted.
"Huh?" Kira said, "Did they hear something WE didn't? Well, ask later I guess, lets get Haru to the couch." Kira said, then he and Sumire came over lifting Haru placing him on the bed.
Worried about both, Sumire got a wet towel for Clare, as Kira got one for Haru.
"*sigh* Well, lets wait for them to wake up..." They both said, but as the day pasted...the two fell asleep too, Sumire on Clare's bed, and Kira on the edge of the couch.
kyon-kyon
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 06:25 AM

BLUE BAKA RANGER!!!
Group Icon

Group: Admin & I.C Staff
Member No.: 1

When Touga and Shin came out of the bathroom after a random-ass conversation, they realised they were totally all alone!!!
"Oh, what the HELL, they left us with the bill!!!!!," Touga shouted in frustration. "BAH, Ah well, it's not much..."
"Pshh you rich bastard," Shin said.
"Ah, shaddap!" Touga paid the bill and the two were walking out of the cafe. "That was pretty damn good though, I feel happy, hahaha."
"Hah! Yeah, same. I told you it'd be good. Now, I wonder where the others went....," Shin said.
"Probably back to HQ. We should be heading back too, to get ready and stuff," said Touga.
"Yeh...Let's go then."

When they got there, they noticed that it was....sorta....empty...?
"Where is everyone..?," Touga asked, looking around.
Kan-Chan
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 06:33 AM

As they were hearing footsteps, Sumire woke up...."Who..." She said quietly, then peeked out the door..."Oh...Touga and Shin...no harm there..." She stated...
"Huh...? What do you mean, 'No Harm'?" Kira said, overhearing her.
"Huh? WHy would they be any harm?" She asked.
"Well, for one thing...the're noticing somethings wrong with Haru....they're getting suspicious..." Kira stated.
"Second, since they were there two years ago, well, at least Touga was...he could sense that somethings wrong with Haru..."
"I see....well, then...lets not let them have anything to suspect...." Sumire said, noticing that Haru was waking up. Then she purposely closed the door a bit louder then needed.
kyon-kyon
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 06:48 AM

BLUE BAKA RANGER!!!
Group Icon

"A-WHA?," Touga heard a sudden noise that sounded like a door closing, and it was quite close by...
"Hm..must've been my imagination...."
"Hah, you heard it too? I just think someone's spying on us," Shin smirked. "Well, whatever, it's probably one of the girls anyway... Oh yeah, mind if I crash in your room for a bit?"
"What the hell man, go in your own roommmm," Touga said with a sigh.
"Awwww c'mon, Toufuuuu, your bed's so soft a fluffy!!," Shin said with a stupid smile and fake girly tone.
"Ahh shaddap, go get your own," Touga said to him.
"YAAAAY~!!!," Shin shouted, but he only ran to Touga's room.
"HEY WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU 'YAY'-ING FOR?!!," he ran up to Shin and punched him on the head.
"Aieeeeeee," Shin squealed, squirming on the ground.
"...Pshh you baby. FINEEE but don't stay too long, I got things to do."
"Okay okay okay," Shin said, getting up and ran straight into his room and flopped on Touga's neat bed. "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!!!!"
Kan-Chan
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 06:56 AM

As the two listened intently to what was going on, they started bursting out laughing in the room.
"WHy are you guys laughing?" A sleepy Haru asked.
"So-Sorry! It's just...well, read our minds....nothing to hide...pft...hahaha" Sumire continued.
As Haru read their minds....he starte laughing too..."Haha! Well, hose two work nicely together, and apparently, Touga hasn't changed 'much!" He continued his stifled laugh.
"Well, get more rest Haru...we're going tomorrow...right?" Sumire asked.
"Yeah....they started to move...so we have to too...." He said with a sadness in his eyes, but, it was shadowed by darkness too.
kyon-kyon
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 07:10 AM

BLUE BAKA RANGER!!!
Group Icon

"Hahhh...," Touga just flopped onto his big chair. "That fluffy happy-happy feeling's still in my gut, heehee."
"Hahaha, yeah, same, but don't do that man. It makes you sound like a girl, giggling like that," Shin said, hugging Touga's fluffy pillow like crazy.
"Hah, I can't help it man. Sure, I've eaten that kind of pie, but this one literally takes the cake," Touga joked.
"Pffffft, you weirdo, makin' the lousiest jokes as usual," Shin laughed.
"Yeah, yeah whatever...Ahhhh, I can't stop thinking about tomorrow...I'm just so scared...," Touga slowly said, slumping in his chair.
"Why? Because of the Noahs?...You think 'those two' are part of it...?," Shin said, still hugging the pillow as tightly as they could.
".....Y-....Yeah.....I dunno, I just have this....hunch....that Reila's part of it......and......," Touga's voice started to tremble a bit as he was talking.
"Well....it's possible....," Shin said. "...You must really like her, to be thinkin' about her even now..."

(continuing later xD)
Kan-Chan
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 07:35 AM

"Well, we'll go pack, okay?" Kira said,
"Wait I'll go with you! I can't just stay in Clare's room," Haru said, calling Clare in a friendly because he never found out her real name yet.
"We'll all go, since I don't want Clare to see me ruining her room when she wakes up," She joked.
"Okay, lets go then," Haru said. Then they started up the stairs, passing Touga's room and Reila's old one.
Then went directly went to Rin's old room,
"Nothing's...changed...." Haru rembered.
Then Haru quickly ran to a drawer, Lets see...I'm sure she left it here...where is it...?
Kira ran towards a different drawer, "Here, is this what you were looking for?" He asked as he handed a letter to Haru, "I found it, when Sumire and I came from England..."
"I see..." He looked at the letter....Not this...but I guess I'll check later for IT
He opened the seal and read:

Dear my Haru,
If you are reading this letter now, it must mean that something has gone...wrong...I hope that though I am no longer with you, that you can still smile. I hope the exorcists will accept you, but as you know...humans aren't perfect....so if they don't you always know you can contact Sumire and Kira. I m sure they'd be more then happy to stay with you.
Love,
Your dearest.
*Signed Korinna Hajime*

P.S. I know, you'll make a choice that you have decided on. Please, choose wisely, or....

He tied to read but at the end, it was smeered.
Haru...too emotional to try and find it out at the moment...he walked over to her bed and laid there.
"I miss you...we miss you...." He said towards the ceiling,
"Yeah, Rin...we do...if you can hear us, please, we all loved you and still do!" Sumire added.
"...Ha, well, it's my turn, Rin-San...I've always admired you, I loved your cooking...actually I loved you, but I didn't want to ruin your happiness with Haru....So, please,"
"Rest in peace!" All three said as the all bowed their head down and cried.
kyon-kyon
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 07:57 AM

BLUE BAKA RANGER!!!
Group Icon

"...As much as I hate to admit it...Yeah...I really loved......h-....," Touga said, on the verge of crying.
...So much...I can't even believe I realized....only after she left...
He used his arm to cover his eyes, which were letting out tears at this moment.
"Dam-mit...Even now, I'm still....," he said, broken up. "Don't look at me, you..."
"I'm not, I'm not...," Shin said, turning and looking at the wall next to his bed. He understood Touga and what he's going through now...Heck, he'd cry too if he was in the same situation.
"What if....I have to....fight her....? I can't do it...But I know I have to...," Touga said with a tremble in his voice.
Kan-Chan
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 08:01 AM

Well, if you have to....choose between her and the rest of your friends....who would you choose? You still have Shin, Aerie...Mia, Clare, and Bella...................................... I woul-I mean, Rin would be devastated seeing her fun friend, crying, what do you think she would've said, you were all close friends...Just think of it as...you're doing this for Reila, for her own sake... A voice told Touga...
kyon-kyon
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 08:08 AM

BLUE BAKA RANGER!!!
Group Icon

"...Wha..?," Touga whipped his eyes and looked up.
That voice......It sounds familiar.......So gentle.......Rin..? he thought, smiling.
"What's the matter, Toufu?," Shin asked, turning around.
"..Heh..It's nothing. I just have the feeling an angel just talked to me...," Touga said, still keeping a big smile.
"...Weirdo...," Shin said, throwing the pillow he was hugging all this time at Touga's face.
"OOF!! You little twerp!! HOO-HAH!!!," Touga chucked the pillow back at Shin and just in an instant, the two were having a super intense pillow fight.

Rin...I hope you're doing well up there....Where ever you may be....Thank you... thought Touga, during their pillow fight, as a tiny, single and final tear of happiness came down his eyes.

(BAHHHH i gotta go -.- man somehow my sis always checks up on me right when it TURNS 12 kurou21.gif G'NIIIIIIIIGHT KANNYYYYYYYYY *GLOMPSSS*)
Kan-Chan
Posted: Feb 6 2007, 08:14 AM

As Haru was still having his head down, he sensed a presence...Rin? Rin! YOu there? He asked.
Uhn...I was just comforting, Touga...he was still depressed about Reila and all that...well, I must be going...I'm not so gifted that i can channel this long... She joked.
Haru smiled happily when he heard the response, I see, you've always be nice to us all! I love you! I wish you the best life, in your next life...my love. He said as one final tear dropped to the floor as he made his final decision.
This is it...I must follow the path set for me....even if it is a dark one...that was my destiny...and if I could...I wish, for my next life, to be a joyous one with all these loving friends, and my love, Korinna Hajime. He prayed, then turned serious.
"Lets go pack!" He said, as they all whiped away their tears and headed to their own rooms....this is the beginning....of a new beginning

(Aww! bye Kyorin!!! *huggles!* OYASUMI!!! I guess I'll leave too! kurou17.gif kurou21.gif )
kyon-kyon
Posted: Feb 7 2007, 05:40 AM

BLUE BAKA RANGER!!!
Group Icon

(hmm.....WELL ya know, that kinda sounds like a good place to end this thread, whaddya say? xD wanna make a new one? kurou21.gif )
Kan-Chan
Posted: Feb 7 2007, 06:01 AM

(LoL! Sure! This time you can start the new one, for the new day! Have Fun! It's morning and we're well, you and the others...? are gonna head out! Hehe! LoL)
kyon-kyon
Posted: Feb 7 2007, 06:17 AM

BLUE BAKA RANGER!!!
Group Icon

(hahaha okay fine but it's not gonna be that long xD what the hell should i call it...?)
Kan-Chan
Posted: Feb 7 2007, 06:34 AM

(Uh...The Noahs Arc?(Ark)Play on words....yeah....lol)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic OptionsPages: (8) « First ... 6 7 [8]  TopicPoll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1034 seconds | Archive