Deep Dark Blue created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone
Banner

InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums

Learn More · Register for Free
Welcome to Intercross. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ReplyTopicPoll

Ao no Exorcist, Ao no exorcist
taraching19
Posted: Jun 9 2011, 02:09 AM

Group: Exorcists
Member No.: 6,124

who here has watched Ao no Exorcist~?? IT IS AWESOME!! kurou21.gif
rikusama
Posted: Aug 20 2011, 11:44 PM

Member No.: 6,308

okay now
what's up with this anime really !! :S ppl seems to love it so much!! i watched the first episode and it was like booooooooring

but ppl seems to love it ............ is there so kind of good stuff in it !?
Ariel-San
Posted: Aug 21 2011, 07:15 AM

Noobie

Group: Members
Member No.: 6,134

I watched the first episode and didn't like very much, but for some reason the plot seemed interesting. So I decided to read the manga and I loved it!
I returned to watch the anime... but now the anime is moving away from the original story. I hope they don't make an alternative end "too hard to swallow"!
Amaterasu
Posted: Sep 15 2011, 05:34 PM

Member No.: 6,365

Oo I like no i love this anime kurou07.gif kurou02.gif
PatyR
Posted: Mar 4 2012, 02:51 AM

Member No.: 6,770

Great anime kurou02.gif but the end sucks kurou19.gif
erietha88
Posted: May 6 2012, 02:54 PM

Member No.: 6,884

yup, awesome but i feel that the end is near than complete. I mean yeah, they managed to push back Satan and closed the gehenna gate but it's not like they have defeated satan. And they are satan child which is i think maybe it is also satan wish (from their mother) to combine the two world (the human and demon world). But satan get it wrong because his wife actually only wants that human and demon can live together happily not in the mean of combining two worlds.
magercool
Posted: Jul 2 2012, 01:38 AM

Member No.: 6,953

Its AWESOME!I loved it!! The ending wasn't too bad, although it could have been better and the whole series was pretty interesting! (and that says something because my attention span is incredibly short! :S)
InvisionFree - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.

Topic Options ReplyTopicPoll

Hosted for free by InvisionFree* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1106 seconds | Archive