Deep Dark Blue created by Kazuki of the IF Skin Zone
Banner

Create your own social network with a free forum.
zIFBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Welcome to Intercross. We hope you enjoy your visit.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member please log in to your account to access all of our features:

Name:   Password:

ReplyTopicPoll

Game difficulty
Higanbana
Posted: Feb 15 2011, 12:47 AM

Group: Exorcists
Member No.: 1,963

Does anyone else up the difficulty to insane super hard for fun? I admit that I do and spend hours trying to beat a boss or stage. It's somehow addictive and I get an adrenaline rush kurou13.gif

I only do this for my favorite games, as a way to enjoy and play more.
kiwiimoon
Posted: Feb 15 2011, 11:07 PM

Member No.: 5,775

As for me I usually first complete it in normal and then go to hard or insane :D
21BLackjack
Posted: Mar 5 2011, 09:12 AM

Member No.: 5,838

on tap tap revenge i go on extreme for the fun of it... usually on other games i'll try easy and then do hard lolol
Feedert
Posted: Nov 7 2011, 08:45 PM

Member No.: 6,553

Ha ha ha...
When I played FF X, I always lost in the first blitzball game, I reset and played it for entire night until I won (noted I played from 9 pm to 5 am).

Then I was faced with chocobo race, which I must won with 0:00 to get Tidus's ultimate weapon. After played for 10 times, I simply gave up. It's not meant to be. I put FFX CD into it's case and placed it in the deepest part of my cupboard. I haven't finished it till now (I think it was 7 years ago).
fatenight1
Posted: Jan 25 2012, 07:35 AM

Member No.: 6,715

I'm one of those who like to play hard once and the have all my repeat plays on easy so that I can do stupid stuff or complete a mission in an crazy way that it should never be done, but your so good now and on easy it's just possible. kurou21.gif
silmeria
Posted: Jan 27 2012, 02:21 PM

Member No.: 659

I like to go for normal first. I prefer to focus on progressing the story on the first playthrough.
Ash Darkside
Posted: Mar 19 2012, 04:42 PM

The Dark One

Member No.: 6,802

seeing how normal is easy for me, I play on hard most of the time, but may go for normal if the story is more interesting than the gameplay.
KrimzoneReaver
Posted: Jul 1 2012, 03:10 PM

Member No.: 6,952

I usually play on the hardest difficulty available, and will most likely replay the game if there are unlockable difficulties. One thing that bugs me about how some games do harder difficulties is they simply give the enemies more health or something. It's a very lazy way of doing it and it just means I do the same strategies I did before, but just do them for longer. Games should actually give enemies new attacks or routines, or even add whole new enemies. If they are going to make difficulties unlockable, they should actually make each playthrough actually feel like a new experience.
Elegy
Posted: Nov 9 2012, 11:22 AM

Member No.: 7,217

I usually just start a game on the normal difficulty just to check it out. After I beat it if I liked it a lot I'll replay it on a harder difficulty or the hardest.. just depends. ^^ I tend to enjoy a challenge more, but only if I don't completely suck at the game haha.
KillerOh
Posted: Feb 15 2013, 01:11 PM

Member No.: 7,407

Not a "Game difficulty changer", to talk the truth.

Normally, I play a game in Easy//Normal settings, but if the game is way too easy, I'll happily change to harder settings.
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you

Topic Options ReplyTopicPoll

Hosted for free by zIFBoards* (Terms of Use: Updated 2/10/2010) | Powered by Invision Power Board v1.3 Final © 2003 IPS, Inc.
Page creation time: 0.1906 seconds | Archive